Headlights!!!!!!

98mach1r

Reaction score
313blkstang said:
Well it's time for a headlight upgrade since mine look opaque lol.. I was initially sold on the angel eye style but after seeing all of your cars with the smoked headlights I think I'm going to go that route.. they look sweetttttttttttttt... Just wanted to share that with you... thanx for listening..

hey man are those the headlights in the pic you just got? man those are nice where did you get them from and how much were they?

Millzenator

Reaction score
I want new lights... I like the concept of the one-piece angel eye smoked, but don't like the ricer look they have. Here are my current projectors, but I think with my car color, smoked would look much better....

Don't laugh at my 4x4... The front is 90lbs lighter with the new block,and I don't have any of my suspension mods on in these pics!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Millzenator said:
I want new lights... I like the concept of the one-piece angel eye smoked, but don't like the ricer look they have. Here are my current projectors, but I think with my car color, smoked would look much better....
the color of your car is :khobra: :hitit: :boink:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Millzenator said:

Don't laugh at my 4x4... The front is 90lbs lighter with the new block,and I don't have any of my suspension mods on in these pics!

Millzy
The Black version of those projectors would look good on your car.

9psi 98

Reaction score
Millzenator said:

I actually just installed a set of lights just like these. I picked them up online really cheap.... not sure if I like them though. And smoked would look so stupid on my car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online