Headliners: and no I'm not talking about corduroy pillowcases...

Werecow

Reaction score
Gwanna have to get into seals for the sunroof and a new headliner for Cherry Bomb soon, may have a small leak I was attributing to the ex-missing door glass. Seeing as I dont currently have $300 for a headliner with a new board (as mine is a lil crumbly cause well sitting for 10 years will do shit like that) I'ma have to come up with something creative to try and make one. Mind you it will have to be pliable enuff to bend but still stuff enuff to hold itself plus the weight of padding plus material up with a big hole in the middle because I gots a sunroof (I gots a sunroof cause that's just how I roll.. :cool::cool:) Any and all suggestions will be appreciated muchly!!! And as always thank all of you for your support!!! :D:D

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[mention]Ttocs [/mention] is familiar with recovering the pad. He did his with suede if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea I recovered mine but I am not sure how to tell him to go about making a headliner. The only time I have seen it done they actually stripped the car and put it in a rotisserie to make a fiberglass panel. My advice would be to check your junk yards

OP
OP
Werecow

Werecow

Reaction score
Gotcha... Okees... I'll try the interwebs and see if I can find something there. If I do and it works out I'll be sure to share it here with pics..