Heat Extractor Hood - pics wanted!

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
i know mine isnt a heat extractor but i got mine from Cervini's and they are a B.A. company!!! i love the hood, best made hood ive ever had so i DEF RECOMMEND THEM!!!
sideciew.jpg

Can you take a pic of the hood sitting in the drivers seat?
I want to see what it is like from behind the wheel.

Thanks

Tony Montana

Reaction score
I have the cobra r as awell, i like it, although the extractor hood is nice as well.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Outlaw97GT said:
my95gtstang said:
i know mine isnt a heat extractor but i got mine from Cervini's and they are a B.A. company!!! i love the hood, best made hood ive ever had so i DEF RECOMMEND THEM!!!
sideciew.jpg

Can you take a pic of the hood sitting in the drivers seat?
I want to see what it is like from behind the wheel.

Thanks

i will have to do that when i get home from school. college lets out around 12ish so ill do it then. i think the saleen hoods like kinda weird on our style. i like them better on the 99+ but the one like this:

1159_(820x559).jpg

that ISNT a saleen hood but it looks good. the curves on the saleen are just to idk weird lookin....

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
i actually prefer the curves of the saleen to the '03 cobra design you posted. i think it goes better with our rounded bodies vs. the edginess of the 99+

SMOKE

Reaction score
MyBoxersSayJoe said:
i actually prefer the curves of the saleen to the '03 cobra design you posted. i think it goes better with our rounded bodies vs. the edginess of the 99+

Agreed.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i see what you mean but idk everyone ive seen looks weird......its something id have to get used to but when i get my saleen kit im not changin my hood. my hood is a cobra r cowl hood from cervinis BRAND NEW and it looks insane!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online