Heat Extractor Hood - pics wanted!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Im really debating about getting this hood for my stang, i think it would look great with my color! What you guys think?
1159_(820x559).jpg

S

scarface

I like it, it looks alot like the terminator hood. I thought someone caled that a saleen hood on another forum. Dont hold me to that though

Rantheman

Reaction score
here is the hood i am getting

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Rantheman

Reaction score
it made from harwood hoods it made out of fiberglass and it a cowl hood with heat extractors sell at harwood and summit racing for like 450 bucks and it for 94-98 mustangs

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cool man I wish I looked into hoods more then just Cervanis I like the heat extractor but I couldnt find one with a nice little cowl like that one you posted up, its sweet.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think that Cervnis 03 style would look sweet.

Here's mine.

hoodtop.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood3.jpg

blown95sixer

Reaction score
That hood is bad ass!!! I wanted a hood i could look at before i bought it soo cervinis is out of the question too far away.

Eddie Z

Reaction score
I love the 03 style hood, I too plan on getting it. :thumb:

ylw95gts

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
I think that Cervnis 03 style would look sweet.

Here's mine.

hoodtop.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood3.jpg

I have the same hood hanging up in my garage waiting for $ to have it painted :thumb:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good choice, I think it's bad ass - Mine needs paint too.... hopefully before winter hits!

SonicStang

Reaction score
Dalamar, what manufacturer is that hood? Best one I've seen so far!
Do you have a pic of the underside? How is the finish?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
hmmmm, I think i'll stick to just a cowl induction, the heat extractor hood looks great but it just seems out of place to me if its not covering up a blown 32 valve V-8 ::)

Ender

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
hmmmm, I think i'll stick to just a cowl induction, the heat extractor hood looks great but it just seems out of place to me if its not covering up a blown 32 valve V-8 ::)

It would be great for a road race car, they keep temps down and reduce front end lift by venting high pressure airflow under the car. I plan on getting the Saleen style, or if $$$ allows, the Griggs hood ($595 for fiberglass, $995 for CF).

gr40hood9498.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ender said:
Snakebit said:

It would be great for a road race car, they keep temps down and reduce front end lift by venting high pressure airflow under the car. I plan on getting the Saleen style, or if $$$ allows, the Griggs hood ($595 for fiberglass, $995 for CF).

gr40hood9498.jpg

I would totally agree on using it for functional use ( from the lower under hood temps ) but as far as a cosmetic up-grade I say leave it on the Cobras

sweetstang94

Reaction score
well i hope you can see my hood in the pic as that is the one i have! i will get more soon!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online