Heat with an electric water pump

shorty

Reaction score
Anyone running an electric water pump with heat?
Have mine installed, but have yet to figure out how/if im going to be able to run the heat, as there are not outlets for the heater hoses on the pump

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is something I was actually just looking for.

No answers!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not sure what pump he had there logan as the mazier I ended up picking up has the exact same outputs as the stocker.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
My csr works like a regular waterpump for heat

Rallim

Reaction score
Reliability has always kinda worried me with electric ones, I'd love to try one though. Anyone recommend them?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I considered that as well but with my stomach crap its not likely that I will be taking any long road trips, or any road trips really so that was not a problem. My gauges are digital and have upper limit warnings set up on them so they will alarm when it gets too high. Finally though I have a friend here in town that has ran a them on a couple of cars that he said he had for years each and never had an issue. He loved it on his track car to keep it running with the motor off to cool it between runs.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Reliability is the only reason I haven't purchased one. I'd hate to be half way between Louisville and myrtle beach and it goes out!!!! Lol

On a serious note id imagine that one would not last long if used in such a way. These were meant for race cars where they are used for short periods then shut off. Not for trips where they are ran for hours upon hours.
[MENTION=14656]Musturd[/MENTION], do you ever drive yours on any really long trips!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not really with the new combo with electric water pump yet .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online