Hechtrod pictures-94 GT

hechtrod

Reaction score
Test to see if I can get a picture up.
Chris

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

OP
OP
H

hechtrod

Reaction score
Alright, I like this site. This is the first time I've been able to post pictures on any forum of my car. So, here's some more! My bro has a DFG '95 GT with my old 18x9 Fobras. Still wondering why I did that. Oh well. Tires are cheaper with the waffles! :) So, I've got a couple of pictures of my car with the cobras and also a pic of my dad's 12 second stock block, cam, ported stock headed GT.
Enjoy,
Chris

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looks nice and clean, looks like you got some good solid mods done to it. Yah you shoulda kept the cobras but you do make a good point about tires, and i know how our cars love to rip them apart.

welcome to the site, hope you stick around and join in the posts...tell your bro to signup too!

OP
OP
H

hechtrod

Reaction score
And another

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
My car has the waffles to but springs actually make them look half decent for what they are. White SN95's do look the best without a wing.

OP
OP
H

hechtrod

Reaction score
The previous owner told me it was a Flowmaster Catback. I believe its 2.5" tips, maybe 3", I've never measured. Let me go measure right now...tick tock tick tock...OK, just measured, they're definitely 2.5".
Chris

S

scarface

hechtrod said:
The previous owner told me it was a Flowmaster Catback. I believe its 2.5" tips, maybe 3", I've never measured. Let me go measure right now...tick tock tick tock...OK, just measured, they're definitely 2.5".
Chris
Thanks for checking that..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online