Heey you guys, help with color scheme....

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Okey Dokey. I have a Pacific green mustang.

Heres an OLD PIC, IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE THIS NOW! No mudlfaps, or pinstripping...they are gone.
DSCF0876.JPG

Im getting new rims. Yes I need suggestions if I should go with Chrome, Black, or Anthracite? :santa_rolleyes:

Heres what I liked so far.
ar_torque_thrust_d_c_ci3_l.jpg

black02b.jpg

bullit18x9c.jpg

blackwheel.jpg

what else do you guys suggest?

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Alittle bit of lighter fluid, Goo Gone, Hair dryer, and fingernails. It was a PITA. My finger nails hurt for like a week after I was done. I tried using a plastic razor blade, but they sucked.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
The Saleens are definately my favorite wheels, however on a pacific green GT I think the FR500's would look the best. I think mach 1's might look good too. :boink:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
ROFL heres a question..

would you sell the rims ;]

Also whatever happened to that pipe? Im still interested :lol: :thumb: (seriously)

oh and i never seen a picture of your car before! Looks good :santa_afro:

topic: Get the second ones or the last set. I say.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hey Twista, I thought you already bought a new Mid pipe? But yea if you want it still, Its still sitting here, waiting for you :santa_afro:. And I will also sell teh rims too, after I get my new set of wheels. I was also thinking the DD Chrome Bullets.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Hey Twista, I thought you already bought a new Mid pipe? But yea if you want it still, Its still sitting here, waiting for you :santa_afro:. And I will also sell teh rims too, after I get my new set of wheels. I was also thinking the DD Chrome Bullets.
ya, i always wanted the o/r. I also always wanted the catted midpipe =]

rofl, just message me whenever you get everything set.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Bullets or saleens look good.

FR500's look good too.
Anthra with a polished lip.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
Fets said:
ya, i always wanted the o/r. I also always wanted the catted midpipe =]

rofl, just message me whenever you get everything set.

Haha alright man, I'll try to get everything ready before the weekend.

How about the new Shelby Rims?
http://www.americanmuscle.com/chrome-shelby-2007-gt500-wheel-18x95.html

How would they look? Gay?

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Or what about Silver FR500s? DD of course

f500wheel.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Or what about Silver FR500s? DD of course

f500wheel.jpg
those would look good, on pacific green i would stay away from any rim too dark, stay silver or chrome.

as far as the pinstripe..uh how is your paint looking after all those chemicals were used?

If you want to take off any decals or pinstriping go to a paint store (automotive) and get an eraser disc, put it in your drill and go to town, takes the adhesive and sticker off in one go.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea, I think Im going with the Silver FR500's.

As for my paint, it still looks good. No fading or anything. But Im probally going to get a new paint job sooner or later, since I will be getting a cobra front bumper, and the S281 wing. I just haven't decided which color to go with. I wanna go 2 tone, but I want it to look good with these rims aswell, so I dunno. I wish I woulda seen this eraser disc before I started removing the pinstripping. Oh well.

Thanks for the responses fellas.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
those would look good, on pacific green i would stay away from any rim too dark, stay silver or chrome.

as far as the pinstripe..uh how is your paint looking after all those chemicals were used?

If you want to take off any decals or pinstriping go to a paint store (automotive) and get an eraser disc, put it in your drill and go to town, takes the adhesive and sticker off in one go.

what paint store would sell this?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online