Hello all!

miscreant

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Connor. I am currently in the second year of junior college and hope to soon receive my associate's in Automotive Technology. From here I will transfer to get my bachelor's degree. I have been involved in modifying cars ever since I could understand them. I hope to bring my current and growing knowledge into this community and grow with you all.

Miscreant:
Miscreant is the name I have given to my recently acquired 1998 black Ford Mustang V6. I had originally intended on doing a pro street Ranger build with a 351w and a host of fabrication. However, my fabricator soon got lost in the madness of the project and I plan on dropping the 351w into Miscreant along with suspension upgrades to make a hopefully successful drag racer.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Always like seeing another Windsor build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

miscreant

Reaction score
I'm kinda old school. I started out building sbs's on an engine building competition team and high school. When the opportunity came to build a 351w for a personal project, I pounced on it. Call it personal preference, if you will.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I love 351 windsors, what transmission are you putting behind it?

OP
OP
M

miscreant

Reaction score
I plan on keeping the 4r70 for now since the 4r70’s behind the 3.8 bolt up to sbf’s (or so I’ve heard) but if all else fails I have a c6 laying around and a rebuild kit for it from broader performance that I can use.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome to our herd of Mustang people. Good to see the younger crowd still appreciate American V8s!

OP
OP
M

miscreant

Reaction score
Welcome to our herd of Mustang people. Good to see the younger crowd still appreciate American V8s!
Always! Most of my classmates are more chevy oriented and own a host of lt1 and ls1 fourth gens.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Connor. I am currently in the second year of junior college and hope to soon receive my associate's in Automotive Technology. From here I will transfer to get my bachelor's degree. I have been involved in modifying cars ever since I could understand them. I hope to bring my current and growing knowledge into this community and grow with you all.

Miscreant:
Miscreant is the name I have given to my recently acquired 1998 black Ford Mustang V6. I had originally intended on doing a pro street Ranger build with a 351w and a host of fabrication. However, my fabricator soon got lost in the madness of the project and I plan on dropping the 351w into Miscreant along with suspension upgrades to make a hopefully successful drag racer.

Welcome. Make sure you start up a build thread and post up pics and details on it!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
^ that guy is right! You sound like you know what you want. Let us enjoy it all along with you with a build thread!

Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online