hello everyone

piester

Reaction score
decided to finally join a forum and this one had given me the most information so far about my car so why not. this isnt my first mustang. ive had a few 95 v6 cars in my past but nothing worth really mentioning. i got out of building and working on cars when i found out i was going to be a dad. my daughter just turned 6 on the 14th so its been a while. in that time i did build a few motorcycles and still continue to do that. not the best picture of it but heres my personal bike i built. more info upon request but the basics are 98 gsxr 750 frame and top of fuel tank. 08 gsxr 1000 motor and other stuff.

onto the car. i had been looking for a clean 94/95 gt/cobra for a few months and in that time frame i had bought a few cars cheap, built them, and flipped for a profit. so all the profits went towards getting this car. after many many many shit boxes and teenage owned beaters i found this. super clean car. 94 gt. 5 speed. black leather interior that i believe he said was from an 04 gt. low mileage at 138,000 (my last 95 that i sold in 2003 has 330,000 or so miles on it when i sold it.) had been tastefully modded and was the absolute cleanest car i had seen in a long long time.

came with a broken spare key so i took an old stainless grip from a tattoo machine (i help run a tattoo shop where i pierce) and made this

not entirely sure what all has been done to it but between what was done when i got it and what i have done it has
cobra r hood (a bit of cracking around latch area on bottom side so hood pins to come)
bassani headers, catted x pipe, and cat back with new O2s
lowered (not sure on brand yet or exactly how much) with cc plates and bump steer kit
steeda tri ax short throw
steeda clutch quadrant and adjustable cable (not firewall adjustor)
kicker l7 10 with kicker amp in a nice box
k&n cai
underdrive pulleys
black leather interior from an 04 gt
nice clarion head unit
nicer clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing... not sure on brand or anything
and an alpine security system that was actually installed properly

a few odds and ends are to come. needs a harmonic balancer soon as it started to wobble the other day. that will be done along with 3.55s sometime this week when i can get up to my brother in laws house.
all comments and questions are welcome.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
You scored a nice ride and welcome to the one forum where ....I think I speak for others .....you are always welcomed! I like the key mod ..trick. Maybe you could do a "key mod" thread?

OP
OP
piester

piester

Reaction score
thanks guys. i dont really have many plans for it as of right now. its more of a clean daily driver than anything else. if i want something fast i have the bike haha. hood pins are in now. new h/b and gears should be here at some point today too. has a weird problem with the stereo though. it has the mach 460 system in it, clarion head unit, kicker 66 watt amp and l7 10. if the head unit is on when i start the car it makes a loud pop noise. just when i turn the key to start position. is the HU is off no pop. im not sure if it is coming from just the sub or all of the speakers yet but ill find that out later today. i should probably post this in the electrical section.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
welcome to the site man. car looks really clean. I got 56k on my 95 GT, and my seats are all cracked up and ish.. lol. How far are you from staten island?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online