Hello Everyone!

1998MustangVert

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! My name is Chris and I am from New York! I am relatively new to the mustang scene and I plan on doing a ton of modifications in the future! I look forward to interacting with some of you on the forums! My mustang is only a 6 but its plenty enough for a broke 20 year old (lol). Someday I hope to get into a GT Coupe (SN95 of course) but until then ill just enjoy cruising in my V6 'Vert!20200816_093007.jpg

Flade

Reaction score
Hi Chris, you have a great car and it’s perfect for the broke 20 y/o. We have a 98 6 cyl convertible that we Keep for my in-laws when they spend winders here in FL. It’s been the most dependable car I have ever owned. It is fun to drive, and gets good gas mileage. I use it on trips because the automatic is easier then the T5 for the long hauls and city traffic. Of course at home I keep my 94 GT Convertible 5 speed for the fun days!

Werecow

Reaction score
Yes welcome to this crazy bunch!! Start a build thread! Don't be afraid to ask questions! Do a search for stuff as there's a great deal of info all over this place! And post pics!! Lots and lots of pics we love those here!!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
“Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games”!

How’s that stereo? Glad it went in such a sharp looking ride. Big Thumbs up there, Chris!

FWIW, I had a ‘94 V6 coupe years ago. Fun as hell to drive. I out some gears in the back and Saleen knock offs. Made a shit-ton of difference. The unknowing thought it was a bad ass GT! Fun cars, enjoy!

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. My 94 was a v6 during its first 12 years. Don’t let anyone hate on you or it for it. It may be slow, but it feels fast, and that’s all that matters. Besides, it’s a 26yo car. They expect a classic mustang to our perform something new? Anyway, looks to be in decent shape for its age. Is that rio red or laser?

OP
OP
1998MustangVert

1998MustangVert

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. My 94 was a v6 during its first 12 years. Don’t let anyone hate on you or it for it. It may be slow, but it feels fast, and that’s all that matters. Besides, it’s a 26yo car. They expect a classic mustang to our perform something new? Anyway, looks to be in decent shape for its age. Is that rio red or laser?
It’s rio red! All original too! I plan on refreshing it next year to bring it back to life! Thanks for the great comment!

Warhorse Racing

Reaction score
Welcome! I’m a big fan of the 94-04 V6 Mustangs. There are actually a lot of mods you can make to give the 3.8L more punch. This video covers the bolt-on mods I made to my 2004 V6 autocross car. Some of the part numbers in this video are specific to the 99-04 cars, but there are other versions of those parts that will work on 94-98 V6 Mustangs.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online