Hello from Germany / Bavaria

metalbeppi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

my name is Johannes, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Erlangen. This is a medium Town near Nuremberg in the north of Bavaria. Last December I bought a Mustang Mach1 in Dark Shadow Grey and Automatic Transmission. Currently 18" Bullitt (front 255 / rear 275) rims and a SLP exhaust system are installed. I drive the Mustang only from April to November. Before I can drive the Mach1 I still have the tires and taillights swap otherwise I do not get approval. I have already bought two new wheels. The new rims are Bullitt and SVT. For safety, I've bought both.

Now I'm looking for Cobra taillights because we need yellow turn signals. And I do not want extra lights for the reverse light and rear fog light. I have read here in the forum a lot and hope I find more information and ideas.
Sorry for my simple english. :)

now pictures... the first is of me the other from the previous owner.

The previous owner was also an owner of Carsten(Leer in Germany) Bullitt. How small the Mustangworld is :)

cowboygeo

Reaction score
Welcome car look great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

GT Rob

Reaction score
Welcome to the family. Good looking mach. If you can't find what you're looking for on here Mr.Germany. we can help you with finding what you need

OP
OP
metalbeppi

metalbeppi

Reaction score
Thank you for the greetings. The SN95 is really a rare model in Germany, especially the Mach1 or Bullitt. I think from both models perhaps only 10 pieces. I hope on the 50th anniversary of the Mustang in June in Cologne I see more.

In February, the Mustang comes into the garage and get SVT Cobra rims. In front with 245 and rear with 275 tires. But I think to do I open an extra thread in the "Members Ride" area für my Mach1.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Welcome and nice Mach 1. I am surprised to see the Cobra calipers on there as opposed to the Mach 1's..

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Welcome!
I don't know if they are still around, but when I was stationed there we had a mustang club.
Mighty Mustangs

Good group of guys, though I am sure most of the old crew left Germany as well.
We were always at Race Wars.

Beautiful Mach!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online