Hello from Shawnee, KS

tcb-1

Reaction score
Hi gang,

Newb from Kansas! Thanks for having me aboard!

I have been into and owned vintage motorcycles and vehicles for a few decades now. Since I have limited time for wrenching now and two boys who wanted "pop to get a convertible", I thought I'd start checking the local craiglists for a family friendly, reliable and good looking droptop. I looked at several different makes, but I am particular. I let a beautiful white '98 Cobra convertible go and kicked myself for days. Then out of the blue, a '96, laser red/saddle/saddle Cobra shows up. 29k original miles and absolutely mint! The paint, engine, trunk, seats, undercarriage are quite possibly the cleanest I have ever seen. I didn't even offer the guy less, it was just what I wanted. It's a vehicle I could cherish, take to shows, local cruises, and polish on all winter. It was sold locally in '96 and has always been within 30 miles from here. The last owner did put a set of Saleens with Nitto 555s on it and a Flowmasters on it. Other than that, it's BONE stock. From the date coded hoses and plug wires, to the Mach 460 cassette head unit.

I already have a few questions I need help on, but I'll post those over in the appropriate threads.

Cheers, Doug
E568F544-FB68-45E2-945A-F6ACFF638D62.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online