Hello from South Florida...or hola!

Hollywood

Reaction score
Hello! Used to be on a bunch of forums about a decade ago by the same nick, some of you might know me from Mustang week in MBSC....was into the foxbodies then got out of the Stang thing for awhile but back into it now. I have a black 96 GT vert 5 spd. It needed a bunch of stuff (pretty much anything these cars typically get mine had). Repalced water pump, ps pump, alternator, intake manifold coil paks wires and plugs, and that stupid gasket between the blocki and the oil filter......anyways down to just needs paint to be a decent ride. Car was an AZ car until '12 then here in Fl so there is no rust. Engine has some miles on it (186k) but doesn't seem like a lot when broken down year by year. The car has not been modified in any way other than the "hoopty" amp and stereo. I think the previous owner had one of those box bass speakers in it but I'm not sure. Just a bunch of crap I need to tidy up at the moment. Either way, thanks for having me aboard. Looking forward to some good posts....

Oh btw I also have a 16 Challenger RT and an 08 Jeep Liberty....might know a thing or two about cars...then again might now...lol!mustang4.jpg mustang3.jpg mustang2.jpg mustang1.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hola from a guy wishing he was in Florida!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakem5622

Reaction score
Welcome! Will you be attending Mustang Week this year?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online