Hello from Tennessee!

ManlyCaveman

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Mike, and I bought my very first mustang back in December!

It's a white 1994 5.0 GT convertible with around 80k miles! I absolutely love it. My previous car was a 1999 VW Jetta with a whole lot of miles and it finally died on me in December and I ended up buying a mustang. I worked with a guy who's second job was a mechanic at a dealer and he gave me the heads up that it was coming in and I bought it right up. They had ordered a pair of signal lights to replace the one on the passenger side and my friend just gave me the other one for free since the molding was coming off of the driver's side one.

Here she is: http://i.imgur.com/1zEZkJ8.jpg
Replaced the signal light: http://i.imgur.com/nYzyt9u.jpg

Thinking about replacing the top with a nice black one and then going for a white and black theme as far as appearance mods go. Not sure on any performance stuff yet. I still don't know much about cars, but I hope to learn a lot from this mustang. :)

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Look into a cloth top like 03/04 cobras have the roof is the same

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the madness.
clean car. with decent maintance and care the ol 5.0 can last a long time too. I have 220,000+ on mine and it's never been apart.

Spentastic

Reaction score
Nice looking car you have there. Glad to see a fellow tn guy. I just bought my 99 in Murfreesboro two weeks ago. Funny thing is I'm coming from a vw background as well. Good luck with the car and welcome.

OP
OP
M

ManlyCaveman

Reaction score
Nice looking car you have there. Glad to see a fellow tn guy. I just bought my 99 in Murfreesboro two weeks ago. Funny thing is I'm coming from a vw background as well. Good luck with the car and welcome.

Haha thanks! You've got a great car yourself!

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I'm not too far away down in Pulaski. Always glad to have members in the state!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online