Hello from Texas!

ramrod

Reaction score
My name is Randy and I just got back in the Mustang scene. I bought a 1995 5.0 5spd about a month ago. It was running but decided to refresh it since the last owner did a poor job of keeping it in good shape. Right now Im just trying to bring it back up to a solid foundation before doing any good mods to it. As I speak its sitting on jack stands in the garage. Things done to it so far is: new a/c compressor, power steering pump and hoses, new clutch, flywheel, starter, rear main seal, oil pan gasket, clutch cable and quadrant, short throw shifter, t5 steel bearing shaft, new 3.55 ring and pinion, new full MAC exhaust, rack and pinion and alternator. I love old Fords! Brings me back to my younger years. My other vehicle is a 1994 1st Gen Lightning(white). I hope to learn from this site and hopefully make some new good friends.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome along! My car has rode a lot of days (uhm uhm....years) on jackstands. Heck....its getting to the point ill be repainting the stands to match the car....lame!

If you get a chance, snap a pic how your car sits now and start a build thread! We will all cheer you on with whatever idea you conjour up and never degrade it! We love stangs!

OP
OP
R

ramrod

Reaction score
stang7_zpszonwakoi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
R

ramrod

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I had to create a photobucket account. These are my toys. More pics to come of the mustang work in progress.

OP
OP
R

ramrod

Reaction score
Why my car wouldnt go into gear.

parts_zpseihlfedc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Had to cut my exhaust because previous owner welded everything together and did a horrible job welding it. Oh, and the car had no mufflers, just cats then to straight exhaust. (pic below) Will show the awesome weld they did in more pics to come. T5 throw out bearing shaft broke off and throw out bearing came apart when removing T5 in pic above.

stang%20exhaust_zps1h2w6wmr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.