Hello from the Jersey Shore

bricknick

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name's Nick I'm from Brick Nj. Im a mechanic by trade and I've always been an American car/muscle car guy until I landed a job at an import performance shop that specializes in subarus as well as any other turbo car foreign or domestic. So I was the only guy at the shop with a mustang which was a constant battle lol. I now work on diesels and heavy equipment. Long story short, I just recently acquired my first SN95 mustang. It's a 1995 Mustang GTS 5spd. With some minor mods but mostly original otherwise. And I also have a 2007 Subaru STI limited #486 out of 800 made.

this is my little guy in the new mustang, he refuses to get out of it once I put him in there. Can't say I blame him.

GregT94SCC

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm over in 'squan, just across the river. My little guy started chewing my steering wheel when I wasn't looking... Beware!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Welcome! Stay strong when the import guys like to bash. Knowledge and wrenching is power haha.

OP
OP
B

bricknick

Reaction score
Hey Gregt94scc we have a little car crew of guys that all have muscle cars and a few stangs as well and we all go to car meets n shows together everyone's from brick except one guy, he's from Lacey. Maybe if your a car show meet guy we could see if you wanna meet up and Cruise to shows or meets together.

GregT94SCC

Reaction score
Like what, the freehold cruise night? I haven't done much locally, mostly go to Carlisle every few years. Let me know the next time you guys head out.

Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online