Hello SN95 - New Sponsor

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys (and gals),

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Andy and GotExhaust.com is a new forum sponsor. I will be around to help out and hopefully we can offer some great pricing on performance parts. If you see anything on our site please PM me for forum pricing. Thanks for having us!!

:headbang:

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome, nice to have another sponsor! My brother is looking for mufflers for his foxbody, do you carry Spintech?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome!! Maybe i can get this garbage Jones Exhaust shit off my car now. lol.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man!!

you seem to carry more than just mustang. do you dabble in a little of everything or what?

We carry the entire product lines for performance parts and other automotive accessories from:

aFe, Airaid, AEM, Banks, BBK, Borla, Corsa, Diablo Sport, Dynomax, Flowmaster, K&N, Stainless Works, WeatherTech + more (truck suspension, LED lighting, tonneau covers, truck bed accessories, etc). I will spare you of those brand listings since I don't expect to sell many tonneau covers around here :roflsquared:

Question.

Do you guys sell exhaust?

Welcome to the site! Lol

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

We actually specialize in hardwood flooring. GotExhaust is just a clever name. :D

Welcome, nice to have another sponsor! My brother is looking for mufflers for his foxbody, do you carry Spintech?

Spintech is one of the lines we do not carry at this time, unfortunately. We get requests for it here and there but haven't had enough interest to pursue the line. Maybe that will change now that we're on here? :wink:

welcome!! Maybe i can get this garbage Jones Exhaust shit off my car now. lol.

We'd be happy to replace your shit exhaust. Maybe that should be our new motto. lol.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Did you cut your hand open taking your avatar pic? Cams are sharp, ha!
I'm fearless bastard... :cool:

Lol but no, the cam I was holding had like 4,xxx miles on it so it was worn in enough to not be sharp enough to cut my while I gently grabbed it. But it was still sharp. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online