Hello There From MN!!

w3rrd

Reaction score
Hello fellow SN-95 lovers!!! I've owned my 95 GT with 165,000 for about 2 years now, and I love it! I drive the thing about 15,000 miles a year and mostly all of that is just enjoyment, so you can see I love driving her:) Some may hate the body, but I think it's sleek and flows well. I'm also very happy I got the last year of the 5.0! Even if it is insanely slow, it's still a lot of fun. I would not have chosen convertible by choice (I got this car on a trade for a 1998 olds aurora, darn good deal eh??) but it's fun in the summertime.

I've done a few things to it.. Poly motor and trans mount, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, Summit Racing distributor (just replaced, original bearing went out), new rear main seal and oil pan gasket, Pro 5.0 short shifter (AMAZING), H&R Lowering springs (~1.8 inches), deleted smog pump, offroad H-pipe and bbk shorty headers (just for fun, I know there is very little performance) and that's about it!

I really need more money and time to do all the things I have planned, but for now it's alright. I'm sure you'll all see me around here asking questions about engine swaps, because that is my next plan (or maybe a 347 stroker, but engine has a lot of hard miles on it).

Here's some pics of her! Some things are different now, I have since put in black bumper reflectors and painted the ricer-chrome tail light trim black. Previous owner put those on...he did a lot of questionable mods to this car before I saved it lol!

X1xEMCO.jpg

P6zOeMQ.jpg

GSSojEZ.jpg

sYPtMVf.jpg

Previous owner put those ricer pedals on as well as the seat covers...

Well that's about it! See ya round

-Collin

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice Mustang, it looks fun. Glad you are enjoying it, that's what is important! If I had that 5.0 motor I'd at least get a GT40 set up to keep up with traffic haha.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. That's a pretty weird substance on the ground.. I don't think we have that here in San Diego.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online