Hello!

redfire4.6

Reaction score
Was referred here by lwarrior1016 so i thought i would come take a look. Looks like a lot of good info and nice people so i wanted to say hey. Got a 2004 Mustang GT 40th anni 5 speed. Needs a little work but happy to be back in a mustang. I had a 95 GT years ago. Look forward for some good reading.

Craig

Cpotts13

Reaction score
[video=youtube;YQHsXMglC9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A[/video]

OP
OP
R

redfire4.6

Reaction score
car_zpsbgok2l5r.jpg
car2_zpsehkwfget.jpg

sorry, the only pics i hae right now. tan leather enterior

OP
OP
R

redfire4.6

Reaction score
needs some work though. needs a new clutch (its whining when i press the clutch). There is a tick in the engine, told it was a lifter on the drivers side. and the most annoying thing of all, when i go to turn the radio down, it turns all the way up. ugh lol

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Hey man! Welcome to the community! You'll like it here. Everyone is very helpful and there are a lot of sweet rides lol. Good luck on the lash adjusters situation. You can check out our 2v section, there is a lot of good info there for people just getting started in the modular world.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome! [MENTION=20210]lwarrior1016[/MENTION] is a good friend to help you sort out the lifter issue... The list of things wrong doesn't seem too bad at all. I think you've got a great car to work with

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Staff online

Members online