Hello.

Bobthecarguy

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the SN95 having purchased a '98 GT ragtop 6 months ago, she's in very nice condition with only 140000 km on it and being well kept by a 70 year-old gentleman.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Thats a good lookin car! Any plans for it? Have you seen the thread about upgrading the rear brakes with taurus calipers? Brake upgrades is a good place to start.

OP
OP
Bobthecarguy

Bobthecarguy

Reaction score
Thats a good lookin car! Any plans for it? Have you seen the thread about upgrading the rear brakes with taurus calipers? Brake upgrades is a good place to start.
Hadn't heard of the taurus upgrade but I'll look into it. My plans are for doing the little things it needs: trunk springs and struts, console latches, driver seat foam and cover and steering wheel cover.

OP
OP
Bobthecarguy

Bobthecarguy

Reaction score
I guess I could mention the mods done to it as well. It's got the full Eibach strut and sway bar kit, H&R coils, BBK rear control arms, slotted rotors, Magnaflow cat back, BBK CAI and upper intake, underdrive pulleys, Mishimoto rad and hoses, i think that's all, lol.

Gregomatic

Reaction score
Hey welcome!! You've found a great place here.;)
Just a question, have you had an adverse effects from your underdrive pulleys?

That is one slick looking ride there, and it's in great shape too. Right on bro!
Grego

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online