Help Brake problem

Demolisher

Reaction score
I think my brakes are fucked up after my car came out of the body shop my car didnt wanna stall as high i mean i can stall to like 1600 then it starts moving even if i have my foot on the brake applyed all the way it will still move :lame: also like when i need to brake real fast my car leans foward like its gonna take a dip or something like the front goes down and the back goes up and if i need to brake real hard sometimes it wont let me like the cars to accelerated or somethinglike it i miss a turn ill have to reverse and it SUX :slap: i need to fix my brakes so like when i stomp on the brakes it COMPLETEYLY stops u all got any ideas :boink:

ryclef331

Reaction score
bleed'em. Either that or your rotors and pads are glazed over. It they look like they've been HOT AS FUCK then you might want to think about new pads and turnin the rotors.

OP
OP
D

Demolisher

Reaction score
ok well ill proably end up bleeding them cuz ive come into some close calls where i cant brake when im racing :nonono: well i mena i can its just hard for me sometimes i have to pick up the hand brake , what do u mean turn the rotors i just cut the disk and put new brake pads and whn i brake the car dips foward and sometimes i cant brake intime :help2:

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Racing? Like what kind of racing? Drag racing? Your brakes should easily stop you with zero problems unless you're streetracing and doing consistent 100 mph stops over and over again.

Also, NEVER pull the handbrake as a means of stopping unless you like crashing.

ryclef331

Reaction score
"turn" the rotors means getting the faces cut down to fresh and even surfaces. Its an alternative to buying new shit

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online