help car wont start!

hottwheels04

Reaction score
K 1st off I have bad luck, I fix 1thing now another problem, :banana: :'(, :-[ :nonono:

K so today I was out driving for hours, and decide to make a stop for gas, so I pull in and shut the car off, I pump the gas and go to start my car, turn the key doesn't do anything I just kept turning it and nothing happend just all the lights comes on and clock and lights and u can hear the fuel pump, so I'm guessing its my ignition / starter, I was told that is prob the problem, cause the car was running fine, and the battery is new and the alternator is new, and normally I kno if its ur battery youll hear it atleast click or try to start but my starter is old and doesnt click at all,so I had a tow truck come and the driver hit the starter with a hammer and still didn't change he told me its either my alarm is messed up and it wont disarm so i cant start it or its my ignition or starter, help!

has any 1 had this same problem? its a 1995 mustang gt, Ive been looking around and found allot of similar problems for my year, is this common? :help2: :help2:

ALITL8

Reaction score
sounds like the starter to me. i havent heard of anyone having issues with the alarm system unless yours has been tampered with in some way. alternators and batteries can do some wild shit too... i recently had both go out at the same time. my battery was less than a yr old and my alt was maybe 3 mos. old so dont rule that out either!

just start throwing parts at it... that'll fix it :thumb:

good luck!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online