help,...I need pics of 1pc projectors on our cars!!

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Ok,I've been on the fence about buying these things,and I still am....but i just saw a set on a black gt,and he had the black halo style...........and it just looked freakin bad azz. Anyone one here run them,what do you think about them,how's the light projection?? I need pics too..........I run the oem cobra lamps and corners now,but i wouldn't mind trying something different.....

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hey my fellow KB brotha..i have a set, i love them 100x's better than stock i cant wait to buy some HID's

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Cool,i wanted to see the style that you have too...where did you get yours? How is the night time light dispersement compared to stockers?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
eh they are still projectors..

night time they light up my street on low beams, on high beams its like back in the day with my jeep with 159watt spots. i got them off a member on here, but ebay sometimes has them, you have to look very closley...they are extremley well built...

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
I like the clear crystal ones in the first link,....smoked just doesn't look right with my color.

Anybody else on here run the 1pc ones,or have a link of someone else's car with them....I've only seen one pic on the corral :-\

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
I like the clear crystal ones in the first link,....smoked just doesn't look right with my color.

Anybody else on here run the 1pc ones,or have a link of someone else's car with them....I've only seen one pic on the corral :-\
do a search on "pos tup your headlights" in the lounge/garage there was a 3 page spread with a guys 1pc that looked mean

Nater

Reaction score
I got the 1pc black projectors on my stang. I love them....Light dispersment is not bad either. I use Xenon bulbs in mine.
IMAG0026.jpg

Downshift

Reaction score
Nater said:
I got the 1pc black projectors on my stang. I love them....Light dispersment is not bad either. I use Xenon bulbs in mine.
IMAG0026.jpg

Sweet. Hey can you post up a few more pics of those? I have been looking at getting ones that are exactly like those but dont have the three little lights on the side.

Nater

Reaction score
These are the only other pics I have of it.

IMAG0020.jpg

At night......Gotta love having a completly black car.... :D ^-^ :banana: :dancing6: >:D
IMAG0032.jpg

OP
OP

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Nater,thanks for the pics of the 1pc....they look great on you car! :thumb:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Do the projectors light up the road that much better? I dont really like the look of them i was planning on getting some smoked headlights cuz i think they look badass on dfg.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
Do the projectors light up the road that much better? I dont really like the look of them i was planning on getting some smoked headlights cuz i think they look badass on dfg.
if your worried about seeing at night, dont get the smoked headlights, i love my projectors and wont ever go back.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I thought the smoked wasnt supposed to hurt the lighting that much? :-\

Downshift

Reaction score
Nater said:
These are the only other pics I have of it.

IMAG0020.jpg

At night......Gotta love having a completly black car.... :D ^-^ :banana: :dancing6: >:D
IMAG0032.jpg

Thanks for the pics Nater.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online