help ID these wheels

Overboost

Reaction score
I know they are cobra R wheels but they are made in USA not japan, I am assuming they are ford racing catalog wheels...

wheel1.jpg wheel2.jpg wheel3.jpg wheel4.jpg wheel5.jpg wheel6.jpg wheel1.jpg wheel2.jpg wheel3.jpg wheel4.jpg wheel5.jpg wheel6.jpg

Last edited:

CobraEd

Reaction score
Definitely the real thing. The Ford logo confirms that. The 10th anniversary wheels on my 03 Cobra are made in USA with Ford logo on the back. They are the Ford Racing wheels.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
These are R50 Cobra R wheels sold by ford racing. The R58 (which was on the 95R) are stamped on the outside around the valve stem.

OP
OP
Overboost

Overboost

Reaction score
thank you all for the replies...

these were installed on my 98 cobra when purchased. I have taken them off in favor of Saleen SC wheels that I am going to put street comp tires on. I was going to keep these with the Nitto 555R in the front and put either an M&H racemaster or drag radial in the back.
275 tires seem to fit just about perfect as they are a 9" wheel.
the SC is going to be a 10" rear, 9" front. I was just not sure exactly what they are. I did not think they were OE off a cobra R, as those are supposed to be the Hinodex wheels, which there are some for sale local to me for $1200 including a free car...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online