Help identifying wheels

itsell

Reaction score
looking for assistance identifying these wheels if anyone knows the brand. cheers :blue must.jpg)

OP
OP
itsell

itsell

Reaction score
Whatever they are, they’re most likely old and out of production, but who knows. They look amazing. I want em.

OP
OP
itsell

itsell

Reaction score
I mean they're similar to Saleen SC's like on this Mystic, and those are definitely available, but I like the slightly straighter spokes on the ones above. ideally, I'd just like to know the brand so I could search for them. No biggie if no one knows, just a shot in the dark posting here as my searching yielded nothing.

SaleenSC3_zps6764209a.jpg

Last edited:

joe65

Reaction score
damn yeah just search the hell out of 5x114.3 5 spoke wheels on google. something might pop up.

waynenorcross

Reaction score
I mean they're similar to Saleen SC's like on this Mystic, and those are definitely available, but I like the slightly straighter spokes on the ones above. ideally, I'd just like to know the brand so I could search for them. No biggie if no one knows, just a shot in the dark posting here as my searching yielded nothing.

View attachment 13413
Find a set of American Racing LeMans made for the 94-95 Mustang. Beautiful wheels and fit perfect. I ran 275s in front and 305s in the back.

waynenorcross

Reaction score
Find a set of American Racing LeMans made for the 94-95 Mustang. Beautiful wheels and fit perfect. I ran 275s in front and 305s in the back.
The 94-95 model year had a unique rear axle width so the wheel makers didn't make many of them. Fox was narrower and '96+ wider.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I googled similar like wheels for s good 20min. To the point i started to get repetitive pics no matter how i worded the wheel description. I even thumbed through 80 and 90 era catalogs with no luck. Im clueless.

Can we get a wheel maker?

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
I googled similar like wheels for s good 20min. To the point i started to get repetitive pics no matter how i worded the wheel description. I even thumbed through 80 and 90 era catalogs with no luck. Im clueless.

Please remember that I have a dry sense of humor. Instead of investing everones time and effort, I suggest Itsell (original poster) go back to the parking lot where the photo was taken and wait for the car to appezr with the owner. Seems more logical than what we are all doing! Yes, I looked as well. But still no cigar!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

if you can make rods a wheel should be no problem for you.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I wont disagree, thank you. Same goes for you. All you need is the machine.

We all limited to the machines and capabilities

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online