help me decide how much to sell my car for....

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
So if you sell your car...then what? Another stang?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
oh you have the pressed on gears....i will be going over to my other house next week (where my car is stored) and i will look in the garage. I might still have my npi cams and intake but i can't remember for sure if i saved them. Shit i might have most of the stock parts to turn yours back and sell your good stuff....if you can't find a buyer to take it as is for a decent price i bet between us all we have all the stock parts to help you out.
yours is the 248A model isn't it? don't forget to mention that and say its a rare option delete package...

ALITL8

Reaction score
i dont think you should sell or part it out but rather than take a loss you could just gift it to me ;D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I have done A LOT of looking at mustangs on ebay, dealerships, and private owners. I would expect to get between $7500 and $11,000 for the car. I know it is a big range but like droptop said a sucker is born every minute. It all depends on what a buyer is looking for.

OP
OP
S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
ill give you $200 right now...only if i had no cats though ;D
blow me....lol
Red96GT said:
I have done A LOT of looking at mustangs on ebay, dealerships, and private owners. I would expect to get between $7500 and $11,000 for the car. I know it is a big range but like droptop said a sucker is born every minute. It all depends on what a buyer is looking for.
Ide let it go for around 9.5k-10k

OP
OP
S

scarface

yeah sure, lets dump some more money in the car that I cant get back...sheesh.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
shit i wont be able to get mine back. its going to be sad to see ya go. :-\

ck5.0

Reaction score
Dude if you really have to sell your car and you need some factory parts I would give you the NPI stock cams from my car. Selling the blower seperate is really the best idea. Most people looking into getting a Mustang and want a fast will either not really know what exactly you have on the car and will more than likely not want to pay for it or if they do know would more than likely be looking for one to modify themselves.

How much do you think you can get for your supercharger.

If I have any stock parts around they are yours. Airbox cams etc..

You really really would need to paint it if you are going to sell it though. You would have a tuff time otherwise.

OP
OP
S

scarface

95KBGT said:
scarface said:
shit i wont be able to get mine back. its going to be sad to see ya go. :-\
I wont be going anywhere, If it sells I will still be in an SVT vehicle.
ck4.6 said:
Dude if you really have to sell your car and you need some factory parts I would give you the NPI stock cams from my car. Selling the blower seperate is really the best idea. Most people looking into getting a Mustang and want a fast will either not really know what exactly you have on the car and will more than likely not want to pay for it or if they do know would more than likely be looking for one to modify themselves.

How much do you think you can get for your supercharger.

If I have any stock parts around they are yours. Airbox cams etc..

You really really would need to paint it if you are going to sell it though. You would have a tuff time otherwise.
Thanks for the idea on the stock parts, however parting it out doesnt really seem like the right idea...It will put me so far in the hole to pay to have the cams removed and the retune, between that and the paint I am looking at another 2k...so looks like I will be keeping the car for now.

I dont have to sell the car for any reason, Im not strapped for money or anything, I just dont have the room for 4 cars. So I will just keep it till I get it painted in the spring, then go from there.

THanks for all of your input guys...I will be holding on to it for a lil longer...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
scarface said:
95KBGT said:
scarface said:
well let me know Bob.
Fets said:
So if you sell your car...then what? Another stang?
nope a truck.
:eek:utofcloset:
I bet you wont say that if I get it :)
:blah2: :blah2: :eek:utofcloset: :eek:utofcloset: :rollinglaugh:

dont talk so soon Paul...........im betting his " new truck" will put a red stripe down the green blur thats not a knock on you, hell it might put a stripe down the side of my Cobra :( I have the inside inside info on it >:D

OP
OP
S

scarface

well its still going to be a bit, Prolly not going to be the red one. Im not going to touch the stang until the wifey and I can come to some kind of agreement.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
well its still going to be a bit, Prolly not going to be the red one. Im not going to touch the stang until the wifey and I can come to some kind of agreement.

Not the red one?? why not?? you going to wait a little while to get it, and your thinking it will be sold by then :dunno:

OP
OP
S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:

Not the red one?? why not?? you going to wait a little while to get it, and your thinking it will be sold by then :dunno:
yeah, Im thinking it will be sold by then. I have to get this rental property sold first. There are plenty more though, just dont want to get in over my head on anything. I hate bills.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online