Help me decide on wheels........Please

spacemonkey

Reaction score
I sold my Roady Wagon today :'( I'm sad about that.But now I have some money to put some wheels on my stang.I am un decided if I like the black wheels yet.Give me some opinions what wheels would look good on a white stang.I really like the DD Bullets but I am also thinking DD FR500's

[attachment deleted by admin]

Slow94

Reaction score
Depends on what look your going for but I would have to say stay away from black wheels if your going for a clean look on your car.

Suspect

Reaction score
Slow94 said:
Depends on what look your going for but I would have to say stay away from black wheels if your going for a clean look on your car.
::)

ive seen some white cars with black wheels and it looks badass if done right.

Slow94

Reaction score
Suspect said:
Slow94 said:

Never said they wouldn't look badass, Just said it would look cleaner if he went with something other than black on his car. If you look at his pic there is no other black on his car to go with the wheels so they would stand out alot.

BackinBlack

Reaction score
There is the blackout on the rear bumper, but that's it. If it has black interior or if the top was black it would look sweet. Although the contrast might look good anyway.

Slow94

Reaction score
Yeah, if it had a black top and interior I would of said go for the black wheels

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the same wheel that you have, on a white car, machined finish Mach 1 wheel look just great IMO :

mustangtuning_1947_151959870

F.

Suspect

Reaction score
Slow94 said:
Suspect said:
Slow94 said:

Never said they wouldn't look badass, Just said it would look cleaner if he went with something other than black on his car. If you look at his pic there is no other black on his car to go with the wheels so they would stand out alot.

i feel u. i thought u were saying black wheels will make it look bad. if he added some smoked headlights and maybe tinted his tails. throw some of those black letters on the rear bumper, it would be nice! but i agree silver or chrome would also look good.

also theres someone on here that has a white car and white saleens. his car is cleannnn. O0

OP
OP
S

spacemonkey

Reaction score
I have it narrowed down to silver or chrome for finish.I have had a lot of face wheels I want a set of wheels with a lip this time.I like really like the DD fr 500's.But all the pics I look at with the DD Bullitts that make me want to get them.They look like they have much more lip to them.If I wasn't going to pay off my motorcycle I would just order some BBS's and be done with the decision making.Decisions decisions :help2:

S

scarface

I didnt think they made the 18 inch saleens in a 10.5? I thought 10 inch was the biggest?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online