Help me spend my money.......maybe

97blackgt

Reaction score
Lately ive been thinking about selling my fourwheeler just to get some extra cash...i havent ridden it that much latly because ive been to busy with school and everything and noone around me rides as much as they used to, so i thought i would sell it..its a 1992 quadracer, and for those of you who dont know they only made them from 85-92, and 87-92 were 6 speeds. So they are pretty rare, esp. to find one in as good of shape as mine is.

So do you think I should sell it or keep it? If i sell it it will be for 2800-3000$ price range.

And if i decide to sell it, which i proably will, what do you guys think i shoud buy?

I was thinking a set of PI heads with cams off ebay or something, PI intake, and then some nitrious (75 or 100 shot). I was then going to save the rest for a rainy day

:dunno:

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
i dont think i can afford a blower for that

thomas maybe u can hook me up with all the parts i need to make a turbo kit myself?

i can install it i just need a parts list O0

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
cant afford that...ill prolly have like 2800$ but i dont want to spend all of that. But im also not looking for huge power numbers either..i just wanna be able to beat the majority of cars on the raod :dancing6:

gt96stang

Reaction score
nitrous kit FTMFW.. and all the bells and whistles for 1K...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
for 2800, nitrous would be a good bang.
Depends on how far you wanna take your car.

PI heads would also be a great step, especially if your planning on a blower later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online