Help Me Upgrade My 95 Cobra!

Gelsomini

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Haven't been on here for awhile, been busy with work. (I do auto upholstery repair so if any advice needed please PM) Anyways, since Winter time is come it seems to be time to start adding the power. I want to boost it eventually. Preferably turbo over super, though the block does have just under 110k which I do not want to get rid of during the build. So to add a turbo what mods should I add to the 302? I don't want to replace everything if I don't have to. A list of mods that are necessary and the best bang for your buck and a list of what can be salvaged from the oem parts. I would greatly appreciated responses, thanks!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=18400]1bad9d5[/MENTION] has a turbo setup on his 5.0 - I'm sure he'll chime in

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Just find a complete turbo kit.. get a blow thru maf, bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump.. most important get the car tuned..

OP
OP
Gelsomini

Gelsomini

Reaction score
Just find a complete turbo kit.. get a blow thru maf, bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump.. most important get the car tuned..

Alright, I was looking at the T3/T4 ones, any suggestions on a good turbo?

Magic

Reaction score

Any Turbo thats not made in china.

Check out Corral.net classifieds, there are some good 94-95 turbo kits that pop up for sale every now and then.

Addermk2

Reaction score

Avoid the generic ebay kits. the ONLY ones you should consider from ebay are the On3 kit, and the CX racing kit. although the intercoolers in both are pathetic.

Any Turbo thats not made in china.

My Chinese turbo works perfectly fine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online