Help! What lug nuts are these? What are they called?

Rallim

Reaction score
Every tire shop should have the key for these, they're a very basic style of tuner lug. They should also be able to sell you a spare key. Send people to places everyday who come into work asking for them.

OP
OP
C

cornflakes

Reaction score
Every tire shop should have the key for these, they're a very basic style of tuner lug. They should also be able to sell you a spare key. Send people to places everyday who come into work asking for them.

Cheers, im actually going to stop by an actual "tuning shop" tomorrow or the day after and see if they can do it.

OP
OP
C

cornflakes

Reaction score
Went in to an actual tuning shop and they had the exact key to remove my lugnuts! Mission accomplished.
I've ordered new black lugnuts (OEM) to replace them so I won't have to worry about these rare 8 spline lugs anymore.

And it was nice that some random man who came into the shop to get his car tuned was admiring my car and loved the sound of it. He was inspecting my car for awhile lol. Same sort of thing happened when at the hand car wash bay, i was detailing my car and another guy loved my car so much (talked to me about it for 30 minutes) he even started to wax it with me with his uber expensive brand lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online