Help what to do next

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea Im keeping my car. I just love the way it looks. What should I do next, Springs and C&C plates, Longtubes, New rotors and calipers, or cobra bumper and s281 wing??? I still have a few weeks to decide. I got a prom to go to (That girl asked me to go with her to prom :naughty:) so like the day after Im ordering a shit load of mods. Help!

916_5.0

Reaction score
Order it all screw saving money lol. I would say longtubes or springs and camber plates.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Springs and longtubes. I swear I dont understand the whole idea behind caster camber plates, Ive never had em and after I got my car aligned it had no tire wear or driveability issues. I think theyre a conspiracy

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
springs you truck drivin mofo.
newsig.jpg

i admit those lights look so much better on your car than mine. Glad they got a new nice home. Got Freakn Damnnnnn so sexy man :behind:

and fets since you want more power get some mods that'll help add some UMPHHHH.

I say get a PI intake and swap. Than get PI heads after you save up.. than get pi cams ^-^ than go beat on some v6's. :angel: i mean gt's! oh than longtubes! than turbo that bitch. 8) I mean this all could happen within acouple years :noes: :pimp:

ripper

Reaction score
Do you have gears yet Fets? Id say gears if ya dont.

ripper

Reaction score
Go for a set of headers then. Shorties or lt's whatever you like.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well I have the SLP midpipe, so I can only use SLP headers right, if I go LTs? The others dont slide in to the mid pipe. Would Shorties make a difference in my exhaust note?

cobra4978

Reaction score
I say headers then springs if you get the caster camber plates dont go aluminum they are to soft and will move i dont know about the shorties i think long tubes will make it a deeper note though

ripper

Reaction score
Shorties are fine IMO. They will make your car sound better and i think its a direct bolt on to your mid pipe. Any shortie will work they are made to replace stock manifolds.

PS Ask Bob first to be sure before you go buy them though im not 100% certain

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
if you go long tube you will need a new mid pipe... how long has everyone been telling you to lower your car lol i would get springs haha

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
YES shorties improve the sound! especially durring decel.

Good list of stuff here Fets, any room for a blower??
Skip all the pussie power mods and go for the good stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online