Help with finding places online to buy bumpers

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Im looking to find a 96-98 cobra rear bumper cover and I would also like to find a cobra front bumper 94-95. Ive looked on the net and foudn some front bumpers, but i havent found any rear bumpers. A few links would be appreciated guys. Thanks in advance! - Jason

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No im serious lol, I have heard their HOODS arnt that great but I know lots that have used their bumpers and they have worked well. Their saleen wings also fit better then direct from saleen.

Cervinis.com they deffently have the best stuff but the cost is pretty darn high.

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
No im serious lol, I have heard their HOODS arnt that great but I know lots that have used their bumpers and they have worked well. Their saleen wings also fit better then direct from saleen.

Cervinis.com they deffently have the best stuff but the cost is pretty darn high.

matt your front lip on your bumper is from there as well, oh the story on that bumper lol

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tony Montana said:
Matt94GT said:

matt your front lip on your bumper is from there as well, oh the story on that bumper lol

heh I forgot about that man :hammer: :eek:uttahere:

Julian Moore

Reaction score
I hear ya Matt..I just figured a company like ABC..which by the way has changed names tons of times, is a risk. I would spend a little more and get top dollar. Also, http://www.wingswest.com/ is another great company making a great product. Sometimes cutting corners costs you more in the long run, as I am sure many a Mustang owner has experienced.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Whats wrong with an orginal ford part from your local Ford dealer :hammer:

On a serious note thats what I did with my new rear, I got a deal at 300 bucks and I have a OEM product 8)

Julian Moore

Reaction score
Snakebit said:

On a serious note thats what I did with my new rear, I got a deal at 300 bucks and I have a OEM product 8)

When I priec my front bumper from Ford, it was almost 2x the amount of other places. Go figure.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
Snakebit said:

When I priec my front bumper from Ford, it was almost 2x the amount of other places. Go figure.

Someone else on a forum told me that too ??? I cant understand it, when I called Capital Ford in Wilmington NC the price for the bumper was ( and still is ) 310.00 and that is with the sales tax included. It was shipped from Memphis TN. and took 2 days to get here. I wonder if each dealership sets there own price and pockets some of the extra cash? ???

Julian Moore

Reaction score
I just contacted my friend at Ford, he is in parts. I need to get this figured out.
SNAKEBIT:
03 Cobra Rear Bumper
$384 list
$419 Customer price
$300 For us (not including shipping)

95 Cobra Front Bumper
$650 list
$700 Customer Price
$385 From him
He figures $500 tax and shipped.

Not that it matters the rear bumper is no longer produced by Ford in 98 or 03. He suggested 5.0 Resto

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
I just contacted my friend at Ford, he is in parts. I need to get this figured out.
SNAKEBIT:
03 Cobra Rear Bumper
$384 list
$419 Customer price
$300 For us (not including shipping)

95 Cobra Front Bumper
$650 list
$700 Customer Price
$385 From him
He figures $500 tax and shipped.

Not that it matters the rear bumper is no longer produced by Ford in 98 or 03. He suggested 5.0 Resto

after seeing this I am wondering if the dealers do set their own prices for parts, I mean why would I get mine for 310 TOTAL and your Ford dealer sell it for OVER 400?????? I don't get this at all :-\ oh and I didn't get any special price on mine, I just called for a price check and that's what it was. So someone tell me why there is such a difference in price on the SAME product just at diffrent Ford locations ??? ???

and the reason I didnt go with 50 resto was that the bumper was around 350 and then it would cost 100 bucks to ship and I would have to be here to receive it because it did not come by UPS, they bring them on a big truck

Julian Moore

Reaction score
It's probable like gas stations, dealers, even McDonalds. Location, location, location. If they are paying a ton more in rent, taxes, shipping,, they probable make it up this way. I live near NYC, and even being 30 miles away I see the prices in stores change from one to another. Just a guess!! My friend tells me those are set prices though. But they do have a little flexibilty. INtrestin though right..thought you would like it. Call your place and ask for the price on a 95 Cobra Front Bumper. When he saw the price he told me to go to 5.0 Resto..he was stunned. lol

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
It's probable like gas stations, dealers, even McDonalds. Location, location, location. If they are paying a ton more in rent, taxes, shipping,, they probable make it up this way. I live near NYC, and even being 30 miles away I see the prices in stores change from one to another. Just a guess!! My friend tells me those are set prices though. But they do have a little flexibilty. INtrestin though right..thought you would like it. Call your place and ask for the price on a 95 Cobra Front Bumper. When he saw the price he told me to go to 5.0 Resto..he was stunned. lol

I'll call right now and let you know ;)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yep its high here too $641.15 + tax :eek: :eek:

and that is at Capital Ford in Wilmington NC wonder what it would be if I called the lot up in Burgaw 30 miles away :hammer: :hammer:

Julian Moore

Reaction score
LMAO I knwe whenI priced mine years ago I was blown away at the cost. At least i know I am not NUTS!! :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.