Help with speedcal

spdracer

Reaction score
so i got my speedcal in the mail awhile ago and im finally gettin around to putting it in. but once i opened it to set the lil things inside for my new gears (4.10's) the "dispswitches" inside mine look different from the ones here
-----> http://www.dallasmustang.com/page/speedcal.inst.php
on mine i have a row of 1-10 but its not double stacked like those in the link then on the oposite end of the speeedcal there is another set of "dipswicthes" 1-7

so ya my question is how the hell do i set this thing up, and the 1's and 0's which is up/down?? anyhelp would be much apprciated thannnks

Greggerex

Reaction score
Here's the pic from your link:

sc_1.jpg

Sorry if you already know this, but a '1' will correspond to the ON position for a switch (see the "ON" in the top left corner of that switch chip). So, I would assume you look up the binary code for your 4.10s in the manual that I would assume would come with it then enter the ONs/1s and OFFs/0s on the switch chip.

If you need more help, post up a pic of your actual board and the model of the SpeedCal (or where you got it).

Don't know if that helps... :dunno:

OpenRoadRacer

Reaction score
it's pretty simple. just refer to the graph on DMP's website. i bought and installed a used one with no instructions.

it takes into consideration your gearing as well as your tire size.

mine is within 1% so they can be dialed in pretty accurately.

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
sweet i got it figured out i didnt know what the 1's and 0's were.. how about the other lil pannel like that that has 7 flick swicthes... its a dallas mustang one just bought it ,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online