Hi guys, I'm going to be lowering my car, along with some other suspension items in the coming weeks. I'm ready to order parts, but I'm not sure what exactly to get.
1) I'm getting ball joints. Can I go with moog or do I need the expensive Steeda X2 ones with a lowered car? going to be dropping the car an inch, to an inch and a half
2) steering rack bushings, do I need the offset ones for a slightly lowered car?
3) CC plates, is UPR ok? prices vary so widely for something that seems to do the same thing as another
4) rear strut tower brace is on sale via AM.com, will this give me any appreciable difference or is it a waste of $50?
5) full bushing kit, how much of a ***** is it to replace all the bushings? my steering is a bit sloppy, and I'm 99% sure I need ball joints. Just not sure how to tell if replacing the rest will be worth the time
6) if I need ball joints, is there a chance I need inner or outer tie rods? If so how do I check these parts?
Thanks for the help guys, after getting my suspension upgraded and some new wheels and tires I'm ready to add some boost