Help with wheel choice, please

HuskerGT

Reaction score
I find myself a little bored with my chrome Y2K Cobra Rs and have been looking around for something new. I like to stay with Ford-specifc style wheels and are interested in seeing what the 2010 GT500s would look like on my car. I really like them on Dalamar's car. I think they would look good on a black car too and hope someone here could Photoshop them on my GT.

I grabbed the only pics from American Muscle's page and hope the angles would work. I know the straight-side shot would be fine but am really interested in seeing them on one of the angle pics I've included, if possible.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), I have some money set aside and am ready to go, if I could find the right look. I say unfortunately, because I could always "put in the savings account"... but you know how that can sometimes go, LOL

Thanks in advance

Wheels:

Car:

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
[MENTION=8243]Steve-Oh[/MENTION] had some on his black cobra
2fb3cfb8.jpg

Rallim

Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel about them on an SN. I really wanna see how the new Brembo pack wheels look on an SN. I'd keep the Y2k wheels over the GT500 ones though personally.

OP
OP
H

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Thanks. I seem to get this "itch" to make a change about this time every year, LOL

Doodler

Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel about them on an SN. I really wanna see how the new Brembo pack wheels look on an SN. I'd keep the Y2k wheels over the GT500 ones though personally.

Agreed. Especially when the following picture is of Sleepn's black SN with those very badass looking wheels.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online