Help

pissedrebel

Reaction score
:help2:i have a 95 mustang gt convertible. and i have 2 questions. first i have a popping noise coming from the front of the car but all bushings are good and tight. second question is will mirrors for a 96 fit my 95? please let me know if anyone knows

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
popping, could be ball joints...mine popped when they went bad...

mirrors should be exactly the same.

OP
OP
P

pissedrebel

Reaction score
i had my car checked at a shop and they said ball joints tie rods ect. were all still good. its been popping for about a year and i wish the darn thing would just break so i know what it is already!!! stupid stupid car.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Low blinker fluid. Im telling ya. Probally the <------------ blinker but sometimes the -------------> can get low too.

OP
OP
P

pissedrebel

Reaction score
new strut mounts. everything torqued to spec. getting really confused with this noise :puke:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Lug nuts tight? That's the only thing else I can think of. :hammer:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hmm can you be more specific on the noise?? is it when turning when driving when running give me a little more to go on here and maybe i can give you guidance....

i have a weird poping noise when i drive it hard right after start up and shut it off ...it will make a loud pop noise under my feet and continue to do it for like 5 minutes every 10-15 seconds lol ...

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
also... when i turn, i get a popping noise.. i found out, or at least i think, that it was my wheel weight rubbing on something when i turn hard..

OP
OP
P

pissedrebel

Reaction score
when i come to a stop it pops when i take off it pops. when i hit a bump it pops. when i turn it does it occasionally. everything is stock on this car and it is getting irritating. :asse:

OP
OP
P

pissedrebel

Reaction score
im thinkin maybe take it to an alignment shop. whats your recomendation about the type of shop?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would go to another mechanic for a 2nd opinion...to me it sounds like ball joints.

OP
OP
P

pissedrebel

Reaction score
alright then. thats what i'll do. anyone else with solutions to my problem please feel free to keep them coming. until then i will get it into a 2nd shop.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online