Helpwith the PARKING BREAK

Demolisher

Reaction score
ok well they bleeded my breaks yestereday( take out the air out of the break lines) and now the parking break sensor light on the dash is on , also when u drop the ragtop u have to pick up the handbreak and push the button now i dont have to pick up the break i just have to click the button is tha hand break staying on , but the thing is i have it all the way down PLZ HELP

rio94

Reaction score
there is a indicator switch on the end of the brake handle (the end under the console) that can get sticky , mine stays on sometimes and i have to reapply the brake and puy it back down and it will go off. You might try cleaning that switch hope that helps, good luck

ryclef331

Reaction score
As long as that light is ON it will let you drop the top. PERIOD. That light isn't just for the parking break. Its also a malfunction indicator light for the FLUID LEVEL. I bet if you top off your reservoir again, it'll go out. I don't see how bleeding your brakes will all of a sudden make the switch in the console stick. Thats like changing your tire and a headlight goes out.

OP
OP
D

Demolisher

Reaction score
lol i was just makeing a suggestion lol but nah ur right b ro didnt have to brakefluid hahahahhaha its all good now. :thumb:

ryclef331

Reaction score
I've learned a few things from my own mistakes.... O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010