Here she is... '98 GT

oasisfan35

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of my '98 GT. Gotta get some shots of the back end, and she needs a new set of eyes.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
Nice setup. Those silver bullits look great with the silver paint. Just need to drop that a little and replace the lights like you said. It'll look new again :behind:

I am doing the same wheel/tire setup as you. 17x9 & 17x10.5 silver DD bullits with 275 and 315 HTRZ's. I'm just waiting for my wheels to show up at my house.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Very nice, haven't seen a silver Sn in a while, looks great with the wheels. Welcome to the site.

OP
OP
O

oasisfan35

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to drop her a bit. Just gotta do some research into how far I can go with the wheels I have.

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
oasisfan35 said:
Yeah, I would like to drop her a bit. Just gotta do some research into how far I can go with the wheels I have.

Well, I'll let you know. I just dropped my car about 2" (I'm not really sure, cause I bought it with a drop - but I dropped it some more). I'll have the same wheel/tire combo and I'm hoping it'll do OK.

97GTS

Reaction score
Nice car man!! theres def. not enuff silver 94-98's but its great whenever you see one :thumb:

OP
OP
O

oasisfan35

Reaction score
MAXX RS4 said:
oasisfan35 said:

Well, I'll let you know. I just dropped my car about 2" (I'm not really sure, cause I bought it with a drop - but I dropped it some more). I'll have the same wheel/tire combo and I'm hoping it'll do OK.

Yeah, definitely let me know. They are 10.5s in the back, in reply to a post earlier. What springs did you decide on?

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
oasisfan35 said:
MAXX RS4 said:
oasisfan35 said:

Yeah, definitely let me know. They are 10.5s in the back, in reply to a post earlier. What springs did you decide on?

I have Eibach springs (black ones - don't know which they are. they were just offered to me). I removed all the isolators as well. In the front I can get 2 1/2 fingers between the fender and the tire (maybe 2 - 1 1/2"??) And the rear is about 1/2" higher. I'm expecting the wheels either today or tomorrow so it'll be done soon.

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
Got them mounted up and they clear nicely. The closest spot is near the tail pipes, but i still have a good 3/4" clearance.

newwheels.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice car, I like the wheels a lot on there.

Lets see some more pics!

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
Sun finally came out again and I snapped a few more pics before it starts to come down again.. Let me crop them and upload em..

ALITL8

Reaction score
MAXX RS4 said:
I have Eibach springs (black ones - don't know which they are. they were just offered to me). I removed all the isolators as well. In the front I can get 2 1/2 fingers between the fender and the tire (maybe 2 - 1 1/2"??) And the rear is about 1/2" higher. I'm expecting the wheels either today or tomorrow so it'll be done soon.

the black eibachs i believe are the pro kit... thats what i have. do you have any irritating noises due to removing the isolators? with the isolators installed the Pro Kit springs drop you about 1-1.25" up front and .75-1.0" in the rear. I love the stance and its not "too" low :thumb:

u n v kenny

Reaction score
Those are 17's correct? Get you some H&R springs, that will give it about a 2" drop. Perfect for 17's!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.