Here she is, home at last. the Sonic Blue 04 GT

sn95jones

Reaction score
Was able to finalize the deal last night and drive her home!

Mechanically it's perfect, everything works as it should, only thing I'll need to look at doing down the road is the convertible top, it's got some noticeable wear on it in places. I know that won't be a cheap replacement lol.

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Looks great man. Congrats on a nice find.
Thanks! It'll take a some time to get it refresh it before I start doing some aftermarket work to it. Generally I try to fix the stuff I want to keep stock then once that's all done I'll start tackling the aftermarket stuff. Going to replace the front bumper, couple tabs on the passenger side are broken, repaint the hood and rear bumper, stuff that's seen alot of sun. It doesn't look bad you can just tell it's been out in the sun, then do the convertible top. Once I have all that done I'll do:

FR500 Anthracite staggered wheels
Eibach Sportlines
Intake
Slotted rotors
Grille delete
Cobra style shift knob
Chrome gauge cluster rings

Once I got all that done I'll go after the headers, maybe a set of cams but this won't be later down the road

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Oh man, dumped SLPs?
I'm not sure man they seem pretty quiet if they are SLP's, if they are then awesome!! I was thinking maybe Borla's. I'll be having the cats removed soon so I'm sure that'll help ALOT haha.
I'm partial to ragtops. Nice!
Same here not a huge fan of them but I'm gonna admit it's awesome! Puts a whole new feel to experiencing the car.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Clamps and hangars look SLP to me, maybe they're LM2s. Esp if you have the factory Hpipe, anything will be quiet.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My lm2's are loud as hell with my side exhaust. If these were dumped lm1's they'd be beyond loud even with factory midpipe.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
They are most definitely SLP's, while pumping gas I checked under the car and after a better inspection I did see the SLP stamped on the resonator, whoo! I always wanted SLP!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
So now when you drive by people, they look around to your car and think pure sex!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online