Hurst line lock
Full length subframe connectors
dyno tune
and coilovers in the rear because it could stand to go down .5-1in

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks boss! I know you're a big wingless fan and I'm more than excited to get the new trunk on, think it's going to put it over the top. After that I'll take the car somewhere besides my driveway and get some good shots of it. Just did some 10mph rolls with no spinning, which is making me hopeful for the track next week

Wings are for planes :p
Should look good, look forward to the pictures!

I posted a picture of your car on the forum twitter page btw.

OP
OP
AndrewBlunk

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
Sprouted some coolant leaks the other night, below the thermostat and on the side of the radiator. Going to have to get those straightened out within the next few days along with wiring up the battery cutoff

OP
OP
AndrewBlunk

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
Appreciate it guys! Wiring the cutoff today, hopefully the paint comes in tomorrow and cool weather and no rain stay in the forecast for Wednesday

OP
OP
AndrewBlunk

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
Here's a few more pics and an exhaust video/walk around.

Looks like I might be headed to the track with the trunk in primer gray...

Prostreets are on! Clamped to the tailpipes just in case i wanna switch it up and put some dumps on

OP
OP
AndrewBlunk

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
\

[video=youtube;EWcVTXsaFzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcVTXsaFzU&list=UUPZweu7qSHj1MvS4eawfmtQ[/video]

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Thanks man, I love the rake it has with the drag setup and stock rear springs. Video should be fixed. Are you going to Street car takeover this weekend?

No Im super busy this weekend so I wont be able to. Are you headed out there? The spintechs sounds gnarly

OP
OP
AndrewBlunk

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
No Im super busy this weekend so I wont be able to. Are you headed out there? The spintechs sounds gnarly

Yeah the first day is in Mooresville which is like 20mins from my parents place, then I'll be heading up to Anderson the next day and just stay at my place in Muncie for the rest of the weekend. It should be a good time, looks like there's a lot of cars going. I've had the same mufflers on my "98 Dakota R/T and realized that I would probably put them on any V8 I own, I'm a big fan.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Exhaust and blower sound sick. Curious tho why the IRS with the drag set up?

OP
OP
AndrewBlunk

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
Exhaust and blower sound sick. Curious tho why the IRS with the drag set up?

Just wanted to do something different. I can pick up an SRA pretty much anytime I want and the car might get one eventually, but I've been building up the IRS a bit and I'm interested to see how it goes. IRS was put on before I tore into the engine and added the S/C and at that time I was building more of a street machine and now that has obviously changed lol

OP
OP
AndrewBlunk

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score

Car is ready for the track. Still waiting on paint, but I did get a badge for the wingless trunk

OP
OP
AndrewBlunk

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
great car, brotha! Looks like a lot of love ($$$$$) went into that bad-boy! :)

Thanks man! There's plenty more to come, I just don't know how much of my list I'll be able to get through before I have to head back to school. Gotta save up a little bit of beer money

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Thanks man! There's plenty more to come, I just don't know how much of my list I'll be able to get through before I have to head back to school. Gotta save up a little bit of beer money

Haha keeping priorities straight. I talked to my brother today and we may make it out saturday for the show if we have time

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online