Heres my 98 Gt

NASTYTIME

Reaction score
Bought this little thing when it had 61,xxx miles on it....she just hit 90,xxx man it goes by fast. So far i have just add clear headlights and side markers in the back along with a shortened antenna....i play on lowering it very very soon....can't be off roading everywhere you know.....hope to have pics of the interior soon....

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Gorgeous... i still stand that white is the best color in the car world... tell me that color doesnt make your sticker peck out... ( :rockyou: ) Good luck with it man, did you get the black and tan interior? or did you luck out with all tan?

OP
OP
N

NASTYTIME

Reaction score
Thanks guys hope to have some more pictures up soon....but yeah 97whitepony i scored i have the all black cloth interior...wish it was leather but least its all black....i plan on painting my mirrors white too......how did you do it?.....well stay tuned for more

97WhitePony

Reaction score
NASTYTIME said:
Thanks guys hope to have some more pictures up soon....but yeah 97whitepony i scored i have the all black cloth interior...wish it was leather but least its all black....i plan on painting my mirrors white too......how did you do it?.....well stay tuned for more

I just wish i had all black... i could care less about leather... just got my carpet changed over... the mirrors were painted after i bought the car by a body shop... did those and the cowl for about 150 bucks... bout to change the top of the car to black (roof, a and b pillars and mirrors) so we will try that color combo hehe

SMOKE

Reaction score
Great looking ride ... looking forward to more pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online

Members online