Heres my baby

02GT

Reaction score
Well I just signed up here and sent my money for a donation! I thought id post my ride

Im getting dual exhaust next wednesday (day before my highschool graduation) *True-Duel Catback Exhaust, 40 series Flowmasters* so the chrome dick hanging out from my bumper is temporary haha.

Also black paint is coming this summer too O0

Tell me what you guys think

1221496323_l.jpg

l_44fe69fb01517363918000ef8bb967de.jpg

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

Nice Mustang O0!

You paint look nice, you just want to change the color ?

F.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Well I thought about doing a black out on my car, but I do love that color. The thing is theres so many problems with it like scratches, dings, and stuff Id much rather get it painted black and start fresh =)

9psi 98

Reaction score
Nice car bro,

Most cars need to be lowered, so there is no surprise there. I'd stick with the color you have, repainting a car a completely different color can be a pain IMO due to the fact that unless you strip the entire car you'll always have the original color somewhere. The outside of the car will be black, but open the hood and the engine bay will be green.... more trouble than its worth if you ask me. I had an 89 hatchback with a 4 banger in it and it looked just like a 5.0 with new paint and dual exhaust. But at the end of the day it was still a 4cyl. I'd save your $$ and drive it for now, if you really want a black car one will cross your path eventually, hopefully it will have a v-8 in it.

I'm headed to the lake.... you all have a good weekend!! :drunk: <-- me in a few hours

S

scarface

drop it and get some wheels spacers for the front....you would be surprised how different it would look.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
I considered the not painting it thing after many people told me that. So Im not sure if ill do it or not. But I do need it lowered and wheel spacers, but my rear main seal leak is on my to-do list after i get back from the beach.

S

scarface

where are you from...Im heading to the beach myself in the early AM.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Im in south carolina, goin to myrtle beach on june 4th for senior week. Id like to have a mustang to cruise with down there.

S

scarface

RubiconSix94v6 said:
Im in south carolina, goin to myrtle beach on june 4th for senior week. Id like to have a mustang to cruise with down there.
sorry bro, Im headed to Nags Head NC.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
YUP. a drop and some wheel spacers would change your cars life............ :boink: Welcome

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Well that sounds like a good idea, those are now added to my long to-do list haha.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Minus the tail lights I think it looks pretty good. And like others said springs and spacers would change the car A LOT but I know what it's like modding a car in high school. :lame:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
RubiconSix94v6 said:
sorry bro, Im headed to Nags Head NC.

i went to nags head last summer, so much fun...and tons of hot girls too. ;D

S.O.B.

Reaction score
Nice car with a lot of potential. Where you at in SC? See the Clemson tag. I am in the upstate

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Im in greenville. DIE HARD Clemson fan here haha. Where are you at?

As for the tail lights.......Im not a huge fan of the altezza, but on short notice I had to get something that looked decent...My old tail lights burnt out and I could not find a pair that was made for my year that were stock......there is hardly any out there. But yeah in highschool modding a car is a really slow process.

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
I got HRE rims on there :pimp2:

That seems to be the first question everybody asks because theres maybe 2 more mustangs out there with those on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online