Here's my new to me SN95!

MTB'94

Reaction score
I've had a few Mustangs over the years but my first was a '95 GT that was Laser Red. Well, you always want that first car back so I found this one and it's close...but better! Thanks for looking :headbang:
Mustang%20Pic.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
M

MTB'94

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys! That's the only decent pic I've got of it right now. It has rained SO much in my area over the last two months I've only had it out 2-3 times. The shop I keep it in at my house has water standing around it so it's basically stuck inside. Pisses me off to say the least! I've got some interior pics but they're boring. lol!

Details: 1994 GT - car has been through a basic restoration with many new parts, especially appearance wise. The visual stuff is obvious with the Cobra bumper and Cervini hood. Also has a S281 spoiler. Black chrome 18" Saleen replica's staggered with an additional rear 1" spacer. Eibach springs. Engine was supposedly rebuilt to factory longblock but with a CAI, 70MM TB, Cobra intake, Underdrive pulleys, shorty headers, X-pipe, flowmaster dumps. Has a lot of other things here and there but mostly the usual.

I'll try to get some better pics soon. Car isn't anything special yet but I'm just happy to have another! Getting married and having kids puts a damper on the toy funds!

OP
OP
M

MTB'94

Reaction score
Drop that hoe some more, and lose the headlights.

But minty fresh it is.

It could use a to drop a bit more. I'd love to pickup some coilovers but the funds aren't there yet. I want to put some heads/cam on it so that's where my mind and $ is currently.

And I'm not sold on those headlights either! The rubber molding they come with is a joke and I've yet to find a way to get them on there without them looking ridiculous. I'd like to have some of the smoked/tinted headlight sets but I've read about and seen so many that don't fit right. Any suggestions?

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a great looking stang. A set of OEM Cobra headlights would be my choice. Clean and simple...

BOOOSTD

Reaction score
That car looks mint....a drop will compliment that beast and wud be the first thing on my hit list.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.