Here's my whip.

Jack the Ripper

Reaction score
For now. Lookin on selling her. Got a kid on the way and im paying a ton for her. Figure i can sell her off and get a 90-93 5.0 and do a 351 swap.

but here is my current baby. she has been stuck in tha garage all week cause of the big ass storms we have been gettin in denver, so ive been sporting the 84 civic beater. damn i cant wait for this snow to pass.

HPIM0409.sized.jpg

HPIM0410.sized.jpg

HPIM0414.sized.jpg

HPIM0413.sized.jpg

Black 2004 Mustang GT Premium Auto with the 40th anniversary package
Leather Interior, Painted Mirrors, 6 Disc in dash Mach 1000 stereo system, Power EVERYTHING,
25,500 miles.

17x9 Black Bullet Rims(x2),
17x10.5 Black Bullet Rims(x2)

Sumitomo HRZ 245/17/45 in front, HRZ 315/17/35 in rear. (summer tires)

Motive Performance Plus 4:10 Gears
Motive Gear Install Kit
Sprangz DD Lowering Springs 169.99
Exhaust Pro's 3in Xpipe (welded) with 3.5in angled Chrome Tips
Diablosport Handheld Tuner
MACH1 / 2001 Bullitt Brake Conversion Kit w/ 13inch Brembo Rotors
K&N FPIK

Polished Billit Mustang Turn Signal Cover
Polished Billitt Mustang Headlight Knob
Billitt E-Brake Cover
Billitt Steering Wheel Tilt Lever
Billitt Window Switch Kit
Billitt Mustang Fuel Door
Bullet 9mm Door Pins
Bullet 9mm Valvestem Caps
Bullet Lug Nuts
Brushed Aluminum Gauge Insert,
Steeda Billit Racing Pedals
4.6L V8 Hoodscoop Decal
8" Shorty Attenna
Mach 1 Grill Delete
Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
Straight Wing Wheel Spinner Kit
Aluminum Hood Scoop
Aluminum Side Scoops
Mustang GT Side Stripes
8 inch silver rally stripes w/ pin stripes.

And thats my baby.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
those spinners actually look pretty good, nice car too..how much you selling it for?

G

GREG@SN95

spinners are killer... i gots to get a set once the rebuild resumes progress

OP
OP
J

Jack the Ripper

Reaction score
--SONICSTANG
I got the rear emblem from http://www.youremblem.com/.
The Side emblems i got a while back from this guy who had a lazer cutter. I think he started his own company "vector imaging". There is a guy called "Venom" on Mustangboards who got some from him too. I had mine custom made, they show the 281 with "Support our troops" beneath. Im a verteran and wanted to show my support, but i diddnt want one of those gay ass magnetic loops scratching up my paint.

---19mustang95

Im going to list her for 19. I dont think i will get that, but when somone talks me down to 18 they will feel they got a better deal. Ive been doing a lot of research on mustang prices in the area. Normally unmodded 04 GT's of similar miles go for around 18k here. If i can get 18, ill be stoked. might go as low as 17.5 but i really gotta like the buyer. lol....

3917-4-6l-cubic-inches-281.jpg

Greggerex

Reaction score
Right on Jack.

That Stang looks like rough secks.

:thumb:

r_suh

Reaction score
nice ride
i can't really tell in the pictures but i am guessing your side mirrors are painted as well??

OP
OP
J

Jack the Ripper

Reaction score
Yup. That was part of the 40th Anniversary Package.
Spoiler Delete
Painted Mirrors
Arizona Beige Stripes (removed)
Arizona Beige Bullit Rims (sold)
40th Anniversary console Plaque.

And im not sure if it was part of the package, but i DONT have TC or ABS either. lol.

r_suh

Reaction score
well it will be a shame when you have to let her go
:'(

OP
OP
J

Jack the Ripper

Reaction score
Yeah, ive had alot of fun with her, and i hate to see her go, but i cant think of any reasons to keep her.

im Tired of just bolt-pn stufff, i wanna do things a bit more hardcore. I dont wanna juice or blow her seeing as how i am still paying for her, and im paying a LOT too. 480 a month for payment and 100 a month for insurance. And i still owe about 20k on her. (ouch)

Ill take a 2-3k hit on selling her, but i would rather charge 3k on my 2nd mortgage and pay the overhead that way. so im not paying interest up front and whatever i pay interest wise is a tex deductable.

I hope to have her sold in a month or two and just drive my beater untill summer, put about 1k a month into paying off that overhead. Once that is paid im gonna go find a nice foxbody for about 405 k, my payments will be around 100 a month, however if i can keep the high payments going she will be mine in no time.

THEN the fun starts

My shopping list involves a new rear end, a 450HP+ 351 crate engine (seen several outfits i can get one minus intake for roughly 3,500), TKO600... you see where this is going.

i want to get the foxbody to where she can smoke a cobra without use of juice/charger etc.

i totally dig my car right now, but im just not getting the performance per dollar im spending. for 480 a month i should be in a cobra.

spooned06civic

Reaction score
jack there is still time we can run to mexico with ur car and leave the girl and baby at home
jp man loving it

r_suh

Reaction score
true that the payments u gotta make on that baby is pretty steep and doesn't leave u much room to mod. Would be interesting to see what you would do if you got your hands on that foxbody. seems like thats the route many of us mustangers take when hungry for raw gas guzzling horsepower. just don't forget to post pics of whatever stang you buy!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Jack the Ripper said:
---19mustang95

Im going to list her for 19. I dont think i will get that, but when somone talks me down to 18 they will feel they got a better deal. Ive been doing a lot of research on mustang prices in the area. Normally unmodded 04 GT's of similar miles go for around 18k here. If i can get 18, ill be stoked. might go as low as 17.5 but i really gotta like the buyer. lol....

youd get real lucky to see that much $$$$...my sister bought an 03 GT for $15K with 30K miles last year, and it had similar mods to yours minus the interior stuff....if you were on the east coast, and would sell it for $16k my sister would probably buy it in a heartbeat....her husband is about to come back from Bahrain and they are looking for a second car.

but good luck with the sale though.

OP
OP
J

Jack the Ripper

Reaction score
---19mustang95
Welp, thats how much i see them going for in colorado. Cars resale value seems to be different from place to place. Colorado seems to do pretty well. Private Selling that is, Trade-in value is crap.

Here are some of the stangs listed in the area.... All look to be in great shape.

2005 Mustang Convertable V6 18k miles with for $17.5k
2005 Mustang Convertable V6 30k miles $17.8k
2002 Mustang GT, 71k miles $15,000
2002 Mustang GT, 52k miles, $14,000
2003 Mustang GT, 64k miles, $16,500
2003 Mustang GT, 35k miles, $17,500

Those mustangs are all stock too. Im lookin to sell to somebody who wants a car that already has some work on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online