hey dfg

S

scarface

his cobra is sooo awesome his GT's parts are falling off with fear :)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i decided to be :rice: and ride around with my unpainted cobra front on my GT...well actually i haven't even got it on yet, i have been too lazy and i don't really drive the GT at all. And i took the pic because i had to pull the GT out of the garage and move it over some so could open up the driver's door all the way because i felt like taking all the seats and ish out of the Gt. :dunno:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
and that is the Mystic wing on the GT, but you can't really tell. but i just put it on there because i didn't have anywhere to put the wing at the time when i took it off the Cobra.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i decided to be :rice: and ride around with my unpainted cobra front on my GT...

sounds like somebody else I know ::) *cough, cough* D..........ahem D ;D ;D

lrall

Reaction score
so dfg what are the plans for the 2 rides? is the cobra gonna be a track monster and the GT a cruiser or what? snakebit.....you dont like the sig i made for you? :-\

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
mean green said:
is your gt the same color as the cobra ??? :dunno:
the cobra is the same as the GT if you look at it in the right light. :hammer: :hammer:

and the Cobra is my DD right now, because the GT sucks to drive because 1. it is slow as balls, 2. it has no front bumper or headlights, 3. it is slower than balls, 4. the clutch sucks compared to the Cobra's clutch. but soon enough i will go back to driving the GT daily, especially when school starts back up. too many dumb asses to be drivign the car on campus.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
damn so my ex smoke headlights made it onto a c obra... thats sweet :bunny3: LEast there on a fast car now rofl :lol:

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
i decided to be :rice: and ride around with my unpainted cobra front on my GT...

sounds like somebody else I know ::) *cough, cough* D..........ahem D ;D ;D
leave me out of this!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online