Hey everyone!!

jpajkos

Reaction score
Whats up all. I know I haven't been around much lately because alot of things have changed for me the last couple months. I sold the stang about 2 months ago to help a friend out. He needed a kidney and if he didn't get one would not have much longer to live. He had to satisfy a 5k insurance deductible before they would operate on him and he didn't have the money. I sold my car luckly for 10k because the buyer knows how much work I had into the car and how far it came along since i've owned it. I haven't really given much thought into what I want to buy next. I would love to own a terminator but there still going for well over 29k in my area and im not down to just pay that just yet. So I have been thinking about other things I might end up buying such as an LS1 F-body, maybe anothor pushrod 5.0, and acouple other things that ran through my mine. I have owned 4 mustangs my whole life and 2 of them were beast. I just don't know what I want anymore. The thought of building anothor 2v honestly doesn't appeal to me anymore. I had about 4k into my 2v for a whomping 278.4 rwhp. F-bodies with full exhaust put 320-350 to the ground and that cost maybe a grand for a great set up. I have been weighing my options and I know how to build a pushrod too the max from my previous 2. I just don't know anymore. The thought of an 96-98 cobra has crossed my mind but even then I would have to mod the hell out of it to get what I want. What should I do!!! Help me out here guys.

ripper

Reaction score
A guy from californy just put his cobra in classifieds. He wants 6800 for it. I think its a 98. Very nice car. Check it out. Remember that half the fun is makin em fast.

Downshift

Reaction score
You know what im gonna say man, 5.0 haha. I know you hate it when I say it. It would be cool to get a fox or something and throw some HCI on it or a little boost. Not many of the guys we roll with have the juice maybe you should build up a juice monster....

smokeybear

Reaction score
I hope your friend does well with the operation.what ever you get I am sure you will be happy with it

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
Making them fast is all good. I have built 4 of them 3 being pushrods with one of them getting stolen. Fact is im not sure I know if I do a pushrod again it's going to be a mininum of an HCI swap probably with a stroker kit. Im not a fan of a bored 302-306. I have always thought the 5 oh's make more power with strokers. Not sure I will take some time to think about it. More and more I think of it though the more I just get more confused.

Downshift

Reaction score
Thats why this weekend your gonna find a 5.0 and were gonna go get it haha.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back Jesse.

How bout a 4V with a blower. 400 HPish?

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
or an LS1 with a blower for 480-500rwhp ish??? :D

G

GREG@SN95

Wow... Reckon your a damn good friend...

I don't feel confident my best friends would do that for me, lol, I know they would and I would for them...

Hope he recovers good as new...

Good luck with your Car hunt...

Downshift

Reaction score
jpajkos said:
or an LS1 with a blower for 480-500rwhp ish??? :D

After all the baggin on them you have done and all the shit you have given robby you are gonna go to LS1s.....

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
I might stick to my mustang roots and pay a shit load of cash to build one up again. Or i might say f it here i come Saleen S7!!!

Factory Freak

Reaction score
never seen an h/c/i ls1 engine put 400 to the ground.

the LS6 head/cam combo does more than that and that's the mildest h/c you do to those cars. I mean there are stock headed/ cam-only cars making at least that if not more. just thought i'd put in the .02 cents.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
i wish a had a t/a, i love those cars,and 02 midnight blue with the ram air ws6.. . . im gonna start crying

S

scarface

realitygt said:
i wish a had a t/a, i love those cars,and 02 midnight blue with the ram air ws6.. . . im gonna start crying
I wouldnt mind having one myself :)

tommybunz

Reaction score
what ever car you get pref. a stang your gonna have good luck and god is gonna bless the hell out of you. your an awesome friend

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.