Hey Everyone

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome! We'll be glad to help you with any questions you have. My wife and I have a his and hers pair of 98 GTs. Fun cars!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome mang! Post some pics!

:edit:

....of your car.

Last edited:

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
ya know I guess I never really thought that the traditional greeting here is a little creeper if its a woman since it so rarely happens. I did mean pics of your car :)

Damn. You beat me to it. As this forum’s seasoned female member, I was going to welcome her by being the first to say “SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!” ...it’s funnier and less harassing coming from me. :D

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
lets get a do over going
my bad
any ways
welcome you have come to the right place for mustangs
and if you have pics do send in

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! There’s a ton of great people on here that are always glad to share their knowledge. Keep us posted on the progress with your new car

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
How DARE you assume it's gender!

[sarcasm]

I assume whatever gender “Mindy” has chosen to identify as. She did not have to identify with anything, but chose to select “female” on her profile. She could have remained gender neutral, or even selected male, and we would still have respected her for it. Then again... ...even gender neutral humans have tits to some degree.

I sure hope we didn't scare Mindy off.

A woman in her 40s? That’s into cars? She’s dealt with far worse. I still have boomers and older complement me for working on my car when I pick up parts from oreilly. I have to do a personal reality check, but thank them anyway. They might not realize it’s the 21st century, and such things aren’t really that big of a deal anymore. As for true sexual harassment, once you reach your 30s, that tends to stop. For what it’s worth though, everyone left that barely legal girl from Texas alone... ...and she still hasn’t replied back despite our non controversial comments and questions.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Easy for you to say :D I try to not even talk to people these days.

For what it’s worth though, everyone left that barely legal girl from Texas alone... ...and she still hasn’t replied back despite our non controversial comments and questions.

Must’ve not made a huge impact because I don’t recall this person.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
well either we are not as cool as we think we are, oooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr no that can't be it I am stumped.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.