Hey guys, couple updates on my car ++PICS++

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
my dad didn't get me the raptor which is the one i asked for but i didnt get it. i got a normal autometer shift light the size of a silver dollar probably so i mounted it on the dash. ill show you guys, it still looks ok in my opinion, if it where smaller, id put it in my vent but it would block to much air i think.

heres a quick picture of it.

P1000989.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Damn that things pretty large, its ok though.......is that where your going to keep it at?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
if you cant put it in the a/c vent, then you should mount it down on the steering column or on the knee panel thing...it will still be bright enough to see it down there.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
for now its staying there. i wish i would have gotten a raptor though because i would definitly like it alot better in the ac vent. maybe i can do a little fabricating and put it down where my ford emblem is under my dvd player? how do you guys think thatd look? just cut a hole in it and stick it through a bit?

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I don't see the point of a big ass shift light....or any shift light...in a DD? :dunno:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
I don't see the point of a big ass shift light....or any shift light...in a DD? :dunno:

my car is a DD but i take it to the track all the time....but i dont have a shift light, yet

white98stang

Reaction score
one question.... where did u get that ford emblem thing where the stock cd player was i need something there so i can take my POS out

ck5.0

Reaction score
If you put the shift light in the radio delete where the ford oval is would you be able to see it without looking down? The steering column in my opinion is the most out of the way but functional place. (although yours may be to big to fit there nicely). Your Cobra looks great man. Nice iPod.. (Had to say that I work for Apple O0 ;))

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ck5.0 said:
If you put the shift light in the radio delete where the ford oval is would you be able to see it without looking down? The steering column in my opinion is the most out of the way but functional place. (although yours may be to big to fit there nicely). Your Cobra looks great man. Nice iPod.. (Had to say that I work for Apple O0 ;))

hey man, thanks for the compliments.. i love the iPod so far.. no problems yet. only thing i dont like is that i can't listen to music on my friends pc's... sucks :'(

and me and my dad have talked about putting a hole in that plate and putting the shift light in the delete. thats what i really want to do, it would look alot cleaner and still have functionality. and the emblem is from autozone.. its not like an emblem on the outside of your car, its kinda thin and has some adhesive on the back... it looks pimp though. go to autozone and go to where there badges and emblems are. you will see it.

JonBeast said:

its actually already getting annoying. i wanted a raptor shift light so i could conceal it but i didnt get that one.. but im not complaining.. its more to make my interior look better with a few add ons. i like it alot better than a monster tach. i like monster tachs but there was no need for that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.