Hey Guys! New to the thread and have lots to share and talk about!!

Reaction score
My name is Duncan and i spend way too much time working on my car and can never get it the exact way i want it. My car is a 1998 mustang gt that i got when i was 16 and have been slowly adding stuff to it for six or seven years. Like i said its not perfect but it is mine and that to me is enough to keep slowly upgrading it.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome! My wife and I both have 98 GT ragtops. We would love to know what mods you have done and some pics.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Thanks for making me feel welcome guys!! and ferocious btw i was shown a picture of your car a few months back and all i have to ask you is if you have to put like 800lb springs on that car to keep all of the aero parts prom crushing the car while cruising??? lol jk man but serious your car looks like a fighter jet.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Keep the aero parts from crushing the car? You lost me there bud. Regardless, thanks :tongue3:

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Talking downforce i saw the picture with that billboard wing and rear diffuser. Then i saw the pictures of the aerodynamic improvements on the front clip including those canards and a huge lip which is gorgeous btw. It just reminded me of the 2016 dodge viper that someone claimed to get 1 ton of downforce at 150mph in.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome to the insanity.
Where in ATL? Are you a member of any of the local mustang clubs or make it out to any meet and greet's or shows.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man! Your car looks awesome in the signature photo, but we need some more photos for sure!

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
[MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION] you ever get to that vaunted 1 ton downforce level?

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Wow that the guy seriously got so butthurt he took the time to delete all of his own posts. That's a new level.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What did I misssss. He's banned :O

OP used some website to make a calendar with like 8 pictures. I told him it takes alot more work then that. He didn't like my answer and blew a fuse. Then pressed the ejecto seato cuz and got awarded a penis badge. That about sums it up.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
OP used some website to make a calendar with like 8 pictures. I told him it takes alot more work then that. He didn't like my answer and blew a fuse. Then pressed the ejecto seato cuz and got awarded a penis badge. That about sums it up.

Ahhhh. Not as interesting as I was hoping! Hahahaah

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online