hey guys whats up? 56k warning

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
i actually just stumbled upon this section 2min ago clickin on a link thinkin it was the member ride section :santa_tongue:

im still makin my first time rounds around this site, as i just registered a few days ago. i saw a chop request and though id help him out... didnt realize there was a whole section for you guys.

im registered on MustangForums.com too, and we have a pretty extensive Chop Shop over there where i do a lot of work for some of the guys. ive been helping out over there for about a year and a half, so im not new to the photoshopness. ill gladly pop in and help you guys out with some stuff if you dont mind/want me to.

here's a link to our chop shop, so you can check out some of the stuff i have done... i dont have a much stuff on there as i used to, cuz of all the new members we have over there takin on the chops to do :santa_tongue:

http://www.mustangforums.com/forumid_234/tt.htm

my sig is actually my latest creation... if you havnt noticed, it changes, so ya gotta watch it :santa_wink:

OP
OP
A

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Re: hey guys whats up.

i had some free time, so i thought id post up some of the stuff i have done recently

porschejy4.jpg

chryslerchopvn6.jpg

tiburonchopjh3.jpg

gmctrucknz7.jpg

acurachoppr9.jpg

cobrachopul0.jpg

here's some sigs i have done for different sites... the white areas match the forum background at MF, so it gives the impression as though some parts of the sig are on the forum itself... if you were wondering why i have a lot of white areas :santa_wink:

xkonhq9.gif

05gt123zo0.gif

loganclak8.gif

nickdotcomdp0.gif

red5wt7.gif

saudalzaabilj2.gif

replicarti7.jpg

00soslowpb1.jpg

83gtragtoppg3.jpg

blacklxao5.jpg

drgnracin72dkg6.jpg

dropdagloves20qw2.jpg

eaglesbu2.jpg

jealousyip3.jpg

jjones86sd5.jpg

nopropslaw2fl8.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
you know just recently my boss started calling me scarecrow, and id like to see a sig of my car and a crazy scarecrow rendering behind it, i just want it sinister and evil, ive googled but have not found anything evil enough

OP
OP
A

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
im not a fan of brushes.

ive done a ton with brushed backgrounds, namely abstract brushes, but anymore, id rather give the sig a theme rather than just a few random brush stamps.

this isnt all ive done... if i posted everything i have (and the ones i dont have record of anymore) from all the forums i have contributed to, that post wouldve be like a half a mile long :santa_wink:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice work, now do a wheel chop for me! :santa_tongue:

OP
OP
A

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
maybe later...

i just got done turning this

81CE09A5839D4134AC389E7768EDDF9E.jpg

into this, for someone.

whitechopia9.jpg

which was kinda tedious and time consuming.

OP
OP
A

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
they look good :santa_afro:

it shows consistency with all the ribbon brushes. the sigs are a little big for my taste, and i dont like just letting the car float around unless its hangin off the edge of the background and into the forum page... but thats just my taste.

the stuff i posted above is more of my gaudy sigs, showing some of the more intricate stuff ive done in sigs. i really like just usin the original photograph and b&w'n the background and adding some scan lines... nice simple stuff, like this one:

reaperyk0.jpg

it think it looks a lot cleaner and more professional lookin.

Hellion94

Reaction score
The age old rule in design is alway design simple. If you can make something that in reality is intricate and elaborate look simple and clean enough for everyone to understand, then you have created a good design. The same holds true for simple designs, If you can make a simple, clean design look interesting and professional, then that's a good design.

So in those respects I'm with you ARdollar, I alwyas try and go the simple route.

I don't do a lot of stuff really besides my school and work stuff, but here are some examples of my design work:

This one's kinda just a random design to make it look distressed and just to bring out the car i guess. It took like 5 minutes.

red.jpg

95kb.jpg

KB.jpg

gad.png

damien.png

Sorry, not trying to Hijack the thread, just showing a similar interest in design. It's good to have you here.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
ARdoller: thank you. yeah ive kinda stuck with that style. :santa_cool:
Btw... have you tried saving those sigs in .png format like Hellion does? it looks a lot cleaner in Firefox.

Jeremy

badass98svt

Reaction score
Can you make me a new sig?
without "honda sucks" like someone else put on my last sig.
Can you maybe use a couple of these pics and also put the cobra Snake on the sig somewhere as well?
Here's some pics you can use...

side2.jpg

bridge.jpg

diag.jpg

side.jpg

diag3.jpg

diag2.jpg

cobrabw1.jpg

back.jpg

OP
OP
A

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
JeremyAlan said:
ARdoller: thank you. yeah ive kinda stuck with that style. :santa_cool:
Btw... have you tried saving those sigs in .png format like Hellion does? it looks a lot cleaner in Firefox.

Jeremy

if you mean the animated ones, no. i did them before i knew about reducing the dither to get rid of the texture/distortion.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
naw. im talkin about the normal ones where the car juts off the sig. if its a .png it will be transparent in most browsers (except IE of course.)

idk if that makes sense. :santa_lipsrsealed:
im going to bed :lame:

Jeremy

OP
OP
A

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
well .gif's also work that way too. but a lot of video cards dont support that for some reason. a lot of members, and even i have noticed when i used a certain computer, notice that when you use a transparent background, it wont always match up right, and the areas that are supposed to be transparent come out a different shade.

on MF, the background is one constant color, it never changes, so its a safe bet just coloring the "transparent areas" the color of the forum instead.

OP
OP
A

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Can you make me a new sig?
without "honda sucks" like someone else put on my last sig.
Can you maybe use a couple of these pics and also put the cobra Snake on the sig somewhere as well?

here you go. i wanted to try somethin different, so if you dont like it, you dont gotta use it if you dont want :santa_wink:

i realized i probably have to use the .png here with all the people that use the different formats, so i gave that a whirl :santa_wink:

badass98svtoe9.png

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome in Firefox 2.0 :santa_cheesy: :santa_cheesy:

Interesting design. :santa_afro:

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

OP
OP
A

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
thanks. im using that black and like dark red wine theme, i think its the default one... i originally made the outlines black, but you couldnt see them on this theme, so i changed them to the color of the car.

badass98svt

Reaction score

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice work.

Those color changes and hue change are hard. good job.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online